• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bundle or Low Cost Cigar Reviews

Dear Gentlemen,

I am glad most of you received the packages. For Mrtapes, your DC number is 0304-1560-0006-1097-3548, assuming I made no copy errors. I am getting a little tied up in mission so it looks like I will not get to posting the review threads until the weekend. It works out well, however, as it gives the cigars a chance to rest in your humis. I am looking forward to hear what your reviews will be. Thanks again gents for doing this. :thumbs:

The sticks are finally resting in my coolerdor, got them this AM.

Saxjazzman, you do not play fair though. When I get a package in the mail I need a Name and Address for retaliation purposes! Please PM me your info ASAP.
I should be able to get to something here next week.
Thanks for the chance to join the review board.
MrTapes

The sticks are finally resting in my coolerdor, got them this AM.

Saxjazzman, you do not play fair though. When I get a package in the mail I need a Name and Address for retaliation purposes! Please PM me your info ASAP.
I should be able to get to something here next week.
Thanks for the chance to join the review board.
MrTapes

I wish I could send you a permanent address but I am between homes. In a few weeks the home I am in, which I am not there now, I will be leaving to go to Germany. Now I am bouncing around attending coursed in DC. I hope to have some sort of permanent address by the middle of September. Sorry. :blush:

I have encountered some CPass members that are unwilling to divulge the, in their opinion, excellent bundle cigars they have found. Maybe this thread will eventually out them! :D The Famous 3000(Oliva blend) was on the "QT" for a while at first.

Dear Fellow BOTLs/SOTLs,

It is that time of month again for the bundle reviews. I have about four bundle cigars I would like to pass out for review to whoever wishes to sacrifice their taste buds for the greater good. The rules for review are posted at the begining of this thread. The only requirement is that you actually smoke the cigars and review them. I will post a separate thread for each cigar under review shortly after I mail out the cigars.

The only thing I need is five volunteers to PM me their names and mailing addreses so I can mail out the goods. I hope to get the mailing out the first part of next week with the threads for the cigars posted shortly after that. This will be fun to hear what you have to say about some of the bundles. Who knows? There may be some diamonds in the bunch.

PM me and the first five will be our tasters. I hope there are five brave souls out there!! Thanks!!

Step on up guys... I was in the last round, had a good time and learned some things. It's fun, it's for science, it's free, and SJM is good people.

Step on up guys... I was in the last round, had a good time and learned some things. It's fun, it's for science, it's free, and SJM is good people.

So far we have two tasters for the new bundle cigars. We could use three more brave volunteers. Consider it a community service as we would be adding to the database of cigar knowledge which is what makes this a unique site. We have the reviews on the great cigars like the Tats and Opus. Here is our chance to do the unknown ones. Maybe there may be some jewels in these little known brands.

If you wish to step up just PM me your name and address. Thanks!! :thumbs:

So far we have two tasters for the new bundle cigars. We could use three more brave volunteers. Consider it a community service as we would be adding to the database of cigar knowledge which is what makes this a unique site. We have the reviews on the great cigars like the Tats and Opus. Here is our chance to do the unknown ones. Maybe there may be some jewels in these little known brands.

I missed out on this last time... So count me in bro!!!
Sending PM...

Oh yeah... My reviews, are a little "newbish"!!! ???

Sending PM...

Your reviews will be great!!

Sending PM...

I don't know about great... But I'll take some pictures!!! :thumbs:

I would be interested in this if there is room! I'm always looking for cheaper smokes, this would be a good chance to test a few out. PM sent. Thank you!

You got your volunteers yet? Let me know if you need another!

mac

Gentlemen,

We have our brave volunteers!! As soon as I get the names and addresses I will collect the cigars and get the packages out to you. Plan for them to go out by the end of next week. Follow this thread for the posting of the DC numbers.

Once you get the cigars, let them rest for a week or so in the humi to give them the best possible chance for a good review. I will post a separate thread with the rating scheme for each cigar after you get them. Once you smoke the cigar just go to the thread with the cigar and post the reviews. Take whatever time you need to smoke the cigars, days, weeks, months. I will be sending you multiples of each cigar to give you a better shot at judging it. :thumbs:

I just want to thank all of you for doing this. This is a great service for CP!! :cool:

Sending PM...

I don't know about great... But I'll take some pictures!!! :thumbs:

Just make sure its of the "cigar!"

I'm in.

We have our brave volunteers!! They are

Mr.Mac
H311olHD
DavidR2340
Seth
xRanger
Dk_Ace

We wish to thank these brave BOTLS for going above and beyond. I will try to get the packages out the end of this week and then shortly thereafter post a thread for each cigar to be reviewed. This would give a little time for the cigars to rest in your humis after the adventures of travel. Take whatever time you need to review the cigars. I will send you multiple of the the same cigar for a second impression review. Take days, weeks, months to let us know what you think. Again, the community thanks you all for stepping up. Let the games begin!! :thumbs:

We have our brave volunteers!! They are

Mr.Mac
H311olHD
DavidR2340
Seth
xRanger
Dk_Ace

We wish to thank these brave BOTLS for going above and beyond... Again, the community thanks you all for stepping up. Let the games begin!! :thumbs:
Godspeed, gentlemen. I look forward to reading your accounts.

And many thanks to SJM for heading up this worthy effort!

Wilkey

Bundles away!! :thumbs:

You should be getting the packages tomorrow or Saturday. I would recommend, if you could hold off smoking the cigars, to let them sit in your humis for a week or more. That will give me time to post a thread for each cigar that you will review. Again, thank you gents for doing this service. Good smoking!! :cool: