• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

**Burglary Update**

Oh damn, hopefully the 5-0 bust his ass.

What's the But It Now price?!

:D

Glad you have a lead!
It's probably a pawn shop...which it is...look at the sellers info.

Is that a shop of some kind selling it? I certainly hope they weren't involved in any way with the actual break-in.

Good luck to you!

I wonder if I just put in the winning bid. ???

Damn... I missed the other thread, but just read it. That's a pretty short 30 days they're holding it for, no? Hopefully they nail these guys.

Marco great catch! Hopefully that will lead to the other items if the PD is on their game.

Great catch, Marco. Do you have a record of the serial number of your lighter?

Nice catch Marco!

Hopefully the pawn shop keeps records and it will track back to the bastids who robbed you!

There's a phone number listed for the shop. I just want to throw out there that no-one should be calling that number. Just let the cops handle it. Everyone is probably aware of that, but again, just throwing it out there.

Keep us posted brutha.

Nice catch Marco!

Hopefully the pawn shop keeps records and it will track back to the bastids who robbed you!

I would be surprised if it was a pawn shop. Most pawn shops selling on ebay have sold a 'ton' of shit. This person's feedback hasn't even popped a 100 yet.

This rare S.T. Dupont Ltd Edition Fuente Fuente OpusX Lighter is used (by Marco) but in 99% new condition(cuz' some fugger stole it before he had a chance). Serial Number 1f 3df66.

Authenticity is Guaranteed (guaranteed as they know the guy they stole it from is a top-notch kinda guy and he had a really nice place that they robbed)

Do you have something with that serial number to verify it's your's? ???

*I must be a bone head, how else would you had known it was your's?*

I bid $25!! :p

Kidding kidding, hope you get it back man. And like the others said, having a serial number or certificate or something proving it was yours will make things go very, very smooth. Regardless, good luck!

That is a very nice lighter. I hope you get it back and whoever is selling it sees some time behind bars, or has to pay a fine.

I was just reading the thread over at CF, and realized something very important.

It looks like this ebay listing was spotted and given to Marco by another CF member. A very fine testament to what kind of community of cigar smokers we all belong to.