• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

burning insence around humidor

mateo

CP Newbie
Is it bad to burn incense in the same room that your humidor is in? Even if kept closed?

I would think it would depend on how large the room is and how often you do it. If your humidor has a nice tight seal and the room is large and you're burning it away from your humidor I would say that the chance of any "infusion" is fairly low. By the same token I wouldn't burn the incense right on top of it, nor would I open my humidor for a prolonged period of time will it was burning.

the room is a small bedroom. I guess I will have to move the humidor. I usually burn incense a few times a week, it's probably 10 feet away from the humidor.

I would move the humidor to a different room.
Why take any chances.

I'd quit burning incense. Whatcha hiding? :rolleyes:

Doc.

Been smoking those Cuban cigars haven't you. They have weed in them you know.

You tryin' to hide the smell of the stuff you clogged your pipe with? That resin stuff is hard to remove out of a regular pipe!

:D

LOL, yeah I'd keep the incense away from the humidor.. You don't want to take any chance of getting the smell on your cigars

Does the incense calm you down instead of the cigar?
At least it'll cover that yucky, stinky, cigar smoke smell :whistling: :sign:

NICE!!! I don't have to burn incense, because I can just pull out an Atom Maduro from the ACID Humi and get the same effect. See? There is an upside to smoking ACID's. :laugh: