• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bushmills Millennium Malt

Yeah yeah, sure sure. Sure you're not affiliated in any way with the sale and purchase of this, despite all your posts being related to the sale and purchase of it.

Yeah yeah, sure sure. Sure you're not affiliated in any way with the sale and purchase of this, despite all your posts being related to the sale and purchase of it.
The Millennium whiskey is my hobby. I spend time researching it. I found the thread on this site whilst researching it and decided to add my knowledge/input to it.
The casks were only supposed to have been sold to certain in the US under license but the deal was expanded to Northern Ireland when the upfront payment for the cask put off many potential owners. I am sharing my considerable knowledge having been one of only 350 cask owners of where it is still available - No I don't sell it. I do document as much of the history of the bottles, tastings etc. on a FB page not limited to just my cask
The links are to different sites/suppliers/vendors so I shall correct you there, it is not spam.

Because all you've done since you've been here is spam.

@Rod, ban hammer please
The Millennium whiskey is my hobby. I spend time researching it. I found the thread on this site whilst researching it and decided to add my knowledge/input to it.
The casks were only supposed to have been sold to certain in the US under license but the deal was expanded to Northern Ireland when the upfront payment for the cask put off many potential owners. I am sharing my considerable knowledge having been one of only 350 cask owners of where it is still available - No I don't sell it. I do document as much of the history of the bottles, tastings etc. on a FB page not limited to just my cask
The links are to different sites/suppliers/vendors so I shall correct you there, it is not spam.