• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Butane, oh lovely butane!

***UPDATE***

48 Hrs later:

While out trolling for cuvry redheads, but what did I spy with my little eye, but a cache of Zippo premium butane refill canisters selling for $1.39. Hotcha Mamma, it's true what that say "that you create your own luck!" These canisters were prices .80 less than the single can I bought a few days back ($2.19). I purchased one can and will be taking my previous purchase back. What can I say, I'm a value shopper. Hell, I remember returning a blonde for a brunette when she order a more expensive appetizer once, best decision I ever made.

P.S. The wording on the can read "Really? Your cheap SOB!" I paused and looked around for Alan Funt or Ashton Kutcher. Nothing. So, I threw it in the basket
Don't you think you'll be blowing more than 80 cents on gas to do the return?

I bought a can of Xikar butane once and it ruined my favorite lighter. :mad:

Zippo actually works fine for me. King was the shit but I hear they don't make it anymore. :oops:

~Boar

I use Vector. Tried the Blazer for a Blazer lighter with an odd size fill port, and it didn't fit either. I have a can of Xikar that was thrown in with a lighter, but haven't used it.

I've used lotus, St. DuPont, Vector, Xikar and a few others. Most have worked well enough for me but a few of my more expensive lighters did have their preferences. I would love to be able to use inexpensive fuel in my lighters. Would make it easier to find the fuel.