• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Buy Bitcoin

Another good time.
Maybe a hedge against inflation.
Micro Strategy just bought 435 million worth. Square is all in.

BTC is really worth a long hard look.

Saifedean Ammous “The Bitcoin Standard”

If you are looking for a cheap easy way to start buying Bitcoin, this is my reference link. You can get as little as 10$ a week.

FULL DISCLOSURE I do benefit if you use my reference link.

As a hedge against inflation, Yup.
There will only ever be 21 million Bitcoin.
On its way to $40 million per Coin.

$37,211

$40,000,000 per coin?
The chances of Bitcoin becoming a World Reserve Currency are growing stronger with every modern monetary theory policy. Adding more debt to a bloated system is going to cause crazy inflation. The government pumped 1.2 billion dollars an hour into the economy last year. Money printing and scarcity will drive The BTC market cap.

When BTC hits 50,000$ it’s market cap will be a trillion dollars. Gold has market cap of 10 trillion. Bitcoin is more scarce and a better source of holding value. Gold money will move to BTC- then the bond market will start to also move into Bitcoin, that’s a 100 trillion dollar market.

Bitcoin only go up.

I think you meant $40,000 per coin, right?
I mean 40 million USD. Bitcoin is the hardest money on the planet. With less than a 1 trillion $ market cap. Wasn’t til it’s a 50-100 trillion dollar market cap. BTC to the moon.

This is a chance for you to possess generational wealth by simply buying and holding.

Anyway only 1 in 100 will listen.

The cheapest way to buy BTC.

The chances of BTC become the world reserve currency are growing every day.

BTC is a buy and hold. It’s deflationary and scares. There are only going to be 3 million more Bitcoin created.

75% of the dollars in circulation were printed in the last 10 years. They are not gonna stop printing money. Inflation goes up.

Is it possible to hold a bitcoin in your hand?

Seems like solar flares, EMP, blackouts, etc could render a bitcoin holder destitute in a flash should a network go down.

I am a total luddite on this subject, but willing to learn.

Is it possible to hold a bitcoin in your hand?

Seems like solar flares, EMP, blackouts, etc could render a bitcoin holder destitute in a flash should a network go down.

I am a total luddite on this subject, but willing to learn.
Nope, can't hold it.. And if you forget your password its gone forever like it never existed.

I hold my private keys, password, myself, so I think I can hold it.
The internet of money is only going to get stronger. As your fiat currency is debased every year by 12-20%, bitcoin will reward those people that aren’t afraid being their own bank.

Embrace freedom and generational wealth.

Remember when people said the internet wouldn't amount to much, dial up is to slow.
Time will tell.

I hold my private keys, password, myself, so I think I can hold it.
The internet of money is only going to get stronger. As your fiat currency is debased every year by 12-20%, bitcoin will reward those people that aren’t afraid being their own bank.

Embrace freedom and generational wealth.

Remember when people said the internet wouldn't amount to much, dial up is to slow.
Time will tell.
dude, I gotta ask, what is your connection with Bitcoin? That is all you post about. It is always, buy Bitcoin. Why is that your obsession on a cigar forum? What is the back story here?

All I know is I wish I listened to him a few months ago when Bitcoin was sitting at 12k

I’m going to post some references for people.

The fact that 25% of the USD in circulation was printed in 2020 and 75% of all USD in existence was printed in the last 10 years
dude, I gotta ask, what is your connection with Bitcoin? That is all you post about. It is always, buy Bitcoin. Why is that your obsession on a cigar forum? What is the back story here?

Humanity is my connection with Bitcoin.

Banking is one way we all get f’d. I do business with people all over the world. Moving money used to cost 3-5% from rent seeker bankers. With BTC I pay pennies.
Moving money Internationally would cost more, with forms and it can only be done between noon and 2 pm. The banking system sucks. Bitcoin fixes this.

I won’t post again until we hit 75k.

This is a cigar forum that I am attempting to inform people of a great buy. Not sure if you’ve been around but they used to have a stock investment group on here.

My honest opinion, is that I missed the boat on this. I remember a friend telling me about Bitcoin years ago, when it was $200/coin. I was going to invest at that time, but didn't. Fast forward and it's now almost $40,000/coin.

My main issue is that I have no clue about it. I've read up on it, but still don't understand what it truly is. The other thing that scares me, is that it's all electronic and like Chad stated, if something happens and I lose the storage, it's gone. Cryptocurrency isn't backed by any banks, will it ever be backed by something similar to the FDIC?

The problem as I see it is the advent of quantum computing. Since computers hold all the bitcoins and are only a (really good) hack away from becoming worthless. Cryptographers with a quantum computer could crack the complex passwords in a matter of minutes...