• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Buy Bitcoin

How on earth is he a troll on his own thread...
If anything, several of you have been trolling him.

I get it, Bitcoin isn't for everyone. I've dabbled some. Probably what I'd spend on a box or two of Cubans. But try not to be a Luddite and look at how currency has evolved from seeds to coins to paper notes to electrons (the money in your bank account isn't sitting in a box with your name on it.) This is just another form of electron currency that happens to not be controlled by a quasi government entity that wants to squash you.

At least look at it from a diversity view.
Ammo, guns, gold, silver, bitcoin, cigars, bbq, beer, trades/skills, knowledge, and labor are all valuable at different times for different transactions. How many times have you fed a friend for helping move a couch? It really isn't that much different in the big scheme of things.
I agree with you on the harassment thing -- I've tried to at least be open-minded and learn a bit about crypto here and through other threads/questions. I've probably been guilty at making a crack or two in this thread, but you've got to admit that in his fanaticism Kona comes off as a sandwich-board-wearing street corner proselytizer trying to tell us Jesus is coming...

That said, I think there is a clear difference between bartering for services and how the method of earning, storage, and retrieval of actual financial holdings has evolved. It's relatively new, and understandably a source of concern. I admittedly do not understand enough to even dabble, as it were. Some have made a lot of money, and some have lost a lot of money. The volatility and recent collapse can't be overlooked, but I do feel that, even if it is not the outright future of finance, crypto will still ebb and flow as time goes on. I used to feel that it was a static long game if you had money you were comfortable with losing it it went south, but I'm no longer sure. Perhaps crypto is something that needs to be actively traded like stocks to stay on top of the market and ahead with your investment?

If anything, several of you have been trolling him.

I get it, Bitcoin isn't for everyone. I've dabbled some. Probably what I'd spend on a box or two of Cubans. But try not to be a Luddite and look at how currency has evolved from seeds to coins to paper notes to electrons (the money in your bank account isn't sitting in a box with your name on it.) This is just another form of electron currency that happens to not be controlled by a quasi government entity that wants to squash you.

At least look at it from a diversity view.
Ammo, guns, gold, silver, bitcoin, cigars, bbq, beer, trades/skills, knowledge, and labor are all valuable at different times for different transactions. How many times have you fed a friend for helping move a couch? It really isn't that much different in the big scheme of things.
I think what Gavin meant was, the only thing he will talk about is Bitcoin, and he talks about it non-stop on a cigar forum.

His posts are often radical and borderline imbecilic.

He contributes nothing else.

Because any genuine question gets shouted down by him with memes or other bullshit about people saying the internet was a passing fad.

Look how many times he's recycled that exact same line. Nearly every one was because he couldn't / wouldn't answer a question posed.

He's not interested in a conversation. He's only interested in spouting his bs. Like any of the spam bots we see here.

Biggest difference is this one said they'd stop posting until BTC was 75k. When he saw that number wasn't going to happen, he game up and went back to posting memes.

Because any genuine question gets shouted down by him with memes or other bullshit about people saying the internet was a passing fad.

Look how many times he's recycled that exact same line. Nearly every one was because he couldn't / wouldn't answer a question posed.

He's not interested in a conversation. He's only interested in spouting his bs. Like any of the spam bots we see here.

Biggest difference is this one said they'd stop posting until BTC was 75k. When he saw that number wasn't going to happen, he game up and went back to posting memes.
Quite frankly Tom, he should be banned for spamming. If you think about it it's no different than the people who join here and post a link about a product or a service.

He does nothing but spam Bitcoin.

When you purchase cryto/bitcoin, do you have to keep it in an exchange/vault? How is it stored? Just curious and trying to figure a few things out. Thanks.

Floyd T

When you purchase cryto/bitcoin, do you have to keep it in an exchange/vault? How is it stored? Just curious and trying to figure a few things out. Thanks.

Floyd T
You can leave it on the exchange, or you can move it to a crypto "wallet", or you can move it to an interest bearing account.

Is what happened with FTX a possibility with all crypto currencies, then? I'd consider that to be a detractor, if so.

Floyd T

Is what happened with FTX a possibility with all crypto currencies, then? I'd consider that to be a detractor, if so.

Floyd T
FTX is an exchange. its better to keep the crypto in the crypto wallet or cold storage if you do not plan to trade it often There are fees with moving crypto from the wallet to an exchange and back. So for long term investment it’s worth it but for frequent trading it does not pay

FTX is an exchange. its better to keep the crypto in the crypto wallet or cold storage if you do not plan to trade it often There are fees with moving crypto from the wallet to an exchange and back. So for long term investment it’s worth it but for frequent trading it does not pay

This ^^^
The bulk majority of mine is on a hardware wallet.

View attachment 65810

Interest on Debt now close to 853 BILLION. It’s only going higher.

I’m honestly curious. Are you doing this because you care about CP getting into Bitcoin or do you have some affiliate link/$ interest? Typically if people don’t want to listen, most people would r to see that as an answer and drop it.

I’m honestly curious. Are you doing this because you care about CP getting into Bitcoin or do you have some affiliate link/$ interest? Typically if people don’t want to listen, most people would r to see that as an answer and drop it.
He's like the homeless guy who would rather tell you why he is better off homeless than you are no matter what your life is.

We should kill this thread and start a legit thread about crypto coin.

A little off his rocker.🤪

And the best part is he thinks he is helping us all!