• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Buy Bitcoin

It's definitely true that we're seeing more and more mainstream adoption of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, with companies like Micro Strategy and Square making big investments in the space. While it's certainly possible that now is a good time to buy bitcoin, it's important to keep in mind that the crypto market is highly volatile, and the value of your investments can fluctuate significantly in a short time. It's crucial to do your own research and invest what you can afford to lose.
In addition to buying bitcoin, another way to get involved in the cryptocurrency space is bitcoin mining.

Last edited:
But it's it time to buy Bitcoin? Seems like a low point to buy crypto.

Until the next low point, which could be $10,000
I probably suck at this but here is my thought. If you believe in the future of bitcoin and you are an investor ( meaning you are willing to hold for at least 10 years ) it is probably a good point to buy now and even better to buy at 10K if it goes there.

problem I see with investing is that even the best market timers can’t get the tops and bottoms correctly. Most don’t place 1 time trades for everything they want to invest. I seriously believe in dollar cost averaging when it comes to investing.

now if you are looking for short term gains or don’t believe that crypto has a future I would not touch these financial instruments at all

Personally I am hopping on metals right now, dollar is very low, and I probably don't have ten years to wait. Last of all, I like to touch the physical, not a promise you can't see that is subject to whims. To each his own.

And as a service to you my brothers, the following is just off the WEB - Marketwatch... for whatever it is worth. No offense intended.

Last edited:
Personally I am hopping on metals right now, dollar is very low, and I probably don't have ten years to wait. Last of all, I like to touch the physical, not a promise you can't see that is subject to whims. To each his own.

And as a service to you my brothers, the following is just off the WEB - Marketwatch... for whatever it is worth. No offense intended.

I am curious, do you actually take possession of the metal or invest in holdings ?

I am curious, do you actually take possession of the metal or invest in holdings ?
I've always heard that metals should be physically held...but some places will let you store it when purchased.