• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Buy/Sell Listing opinion

ConDaddy

Hello CP friends

Over the past year or 2 I really haven't been active at all on the site. Occasionally joining a vherf, some private messages etc but absolutely not an active poster. Due to some family, work, overbuying because everytime I logged in I wanted some new cigars I took a major break from CP. I've been taking inventory of my collection over the past few weeks and have been looking into possibly liquidating some of my over supply. However I know that CP has rules, and I want to follow those rules, so I wanted to see what peoples opinions are with posting in the buy/sell. I know the rules state a member must be active in good standing for the past 4 months. I wasn't sure if the occasional vherf, or joke about someone not being able to smoke in their garage would constitute being active in good standing. So here I post, looking to get honest opinions. I definitely will respect everyones opinions and I'm not trying to create any type of arguments just figured it was worth asking.

Please do not PM me asking either, I want to respect the forum.

I don't have a problem with it Steve, but you should PM Rod to ask for his blessing. If he says ok, then you're good to go as far as we are concerned.

I don't have a problem with it Steve, but you should PM Rod to ask for his blessing. If he says ok, then you're good to go as far as we are concerned.
100% agree and for some stupid reason didn't even think to do that

458160.jpg