• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BW's Dogpatch Pass

Fellas,

It looks like they attempted to deliver on Saturday and I wasn't home. The mailman would not leave it(assuming I need a signature?!) so they will attempt delivery again today. I'll post as soon as I receive it. Later!

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

I have the box in hand. I will be posting my takes as soon as I can get them. I will also make contact with Big Worm to arrange a meet.

The cigars look great and there are some awesome puts there. Thanks everybody.

OK, I have the takes end of the pass. They are as follows:
#15: RyJ Exhibition #4
#16: Punch Petit Punch Cabinet '99
#58: Bolivar Corona Gigante '99
#66: Partagas Lusi '99

The Bolivar and Partagas are already gone. A friend and I had to smoke them last night. Darn, they were good! :D

I'm working on gettin' together with BW to exchange in person. I'll list my puts on the log.

Thanks for the great smokes everyone.

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!! Great job Floyd!!! Sorry I haven't been online, but check your PM for all pertinent information!!! ;) :thumbs: :sign:

Don't forget to let me know when I can move this to the Completed forum.

BTW, congrats on what looks to have been a successful pass!

Dave :D

Commander Worm Lives! The following is an excerpt from a recent e-mail...

BTW, we sold one of our houses (the one we're in right now) and will be
moving back to our old house where my office and computer is so let the guys know I'll be back in on a regular basis in 2 weeks max. Boy, I can't wait to get back in with y'all, I sure do miss the camaraderie!! LOL

Thanks again my friend!

Ryan

Hey Floyd! Still haven't got the pass back bro! Got any updates? ;) :)

Thanks !!!

BW

Ryan,

I have e-mailed you at the link on the CP web site. I still have it! :D I e-mailed my puts also. I hope you received that e-mail. Also, check the voice mail on your cell phone. I left a message today about possibly meeting on Sunday. Let me know. Sorry for all of the confusion.

:D :D :D Update on da Big Worm :D :D :D

I got an email for Ryan and he should be moved, settled and back online with us by next Sunday!

Hey Bro.... by the time you're settled in your Pass may be back to you... ROTF! I for one miss your presence here... hurry up and get back and join us BW! Good luck on the move and we'll see ya soon Bro!

Aloha,

Wade

***Realizing this makes me look like the WORST passer in the history of CigarPass, I'm posting the following****.....

Big Worm,

The box has been shipped. You should have received my e-mails with my puts. The box should be on your step in a day or two. Sorry again for the mix-up! ???

Delivery Confir: 03010120000506185231
Insurance : VA139361878US

Let me know if you have problems once the box arrives.

Floyd T.

Finally it has made it home to the Big Worm!!! :D According to USPS, it was delivered earlier today. Hopefully it has made it safely. ;) Enjoy, Brother Worm!

Enjoy Bruddah BW! I hope that you'll be settled into the new home soon and you'll be able to post here.... anxious Passers are waiting to hear your report Bro!

Aloha,

Wade

Floyd,
You are saying that? No way you aren't the worst passer you gotta try harder. Need a lession?
Ooops....

hehe :)
:0

Bruddah Floyd,

There is no way that you're a bad passer Bro! We all get busy at times and the box was delivered to BW... don't sweat it Bro! I'd gladly be in any pass with you Floyd... and if you're starting a Pass don't forget to include me Bro... it's always a pleasure to Pass with you Bro!

As for this pass... c'mon BW... get your butt in here and give us a final update... LOL! Thanks for letting me play Bruddah Ryan... this was a great Pass!

Aloha Bruddahs,

Wade

:D :D Big Worm Update :D :D

I got an email from Ryan and HE'S ALIVE! LOL! He's settled in and just got his internet connection back up and running! He'll be back posting here before we know it!

WELCOME BACK BIG WORM! It's great to have you back Bro!

Aloha,

Wade

Awesome Pass, BW!

Floyd, I'm sure it's fine!

BW, quit smokin all those gars and get in here and post!

ROTFLMAO