• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BW's Dogpatch Pass

pandora.jpg

I win!

:D You must be refering to Premier Media that is made by Climmax.
The pass has been here and is now on it's way to Wade USPS conf. # 03001290000308690526
Sorry that I have been to busy to post sooner.
My takes:
WOA natty
Gispert corona 85' Habano
My puts:
What did you think I wasn't paying attention? :D
Only the Worm knows what dog rockets I traded for these premiums. :sign:
Thanks for letting me play Ryan, Are you trying to stock up enough stuff to get me back for your recent a** whoppin, I see you are already starting another pass. :D

Wooohooo! I'll be doing the pee-pee dance for the next several days! This is going to be great! I'll be sure to post when the box arrives!

Hey BW.... I hope there's still some Premier Media by Climmax leftover when I'm done! :0 ;) Bwahahahahahahaha! :D

Aloha,

Wade

Gettin so I can't have a climmax without someone making fun of me. :0

Vern, I had mutiple climaxes on your site last night!

ROTFLMAO!!
:0 :sign:

Lee

Maybe if I just don't say anything, this thing will run it's course :D

Received the following from BW:

Guys,

My ISP is still on the fritz and they have no possible solutions for their little problems.  Sometimes it will be online for a few minutes which allows me to send and receive e-mails.  I'll be back online when they get their $hit together. Poor old Charter Communications, bless their hearts.... LMFAO

Wooohooo! The box has landed in Hawaii and what a great box it is! My wife thought I was nuts... I had cigars spread all over the bed as I made my "takes"... LOL! :D

I've done my Takes/Puts and have packed up the box... head's up Pepe... it's coming at you tomorrow! :p :thumbs:

My Takes:
03) Ashton VSG
12) Bolivar Belicoso Fino
19) Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No. 2
24) Punch Churchill
29) Partagas Serie D No. 4
36) Romeo y Julieta Churchill Tubo

And my Puts:
Bwahahahahaha! I can follow instructions ya know! ;) My Puts have been sent to Big Worm!

Thanks to everyone for making this a great pass! It was truly an honor to be a part of this! Ryan... I hope you're able to retrieve my email! I'll post the DC No. as soon as I have it!

Oh... BTW, a special thanks to my Bruddah Vern! You are da man Bro! :0 :D :thumbs:

Aloha Bruddahs!

Wade

Okay Pepe (aka Peter) it's coming at you tomorrow Bruddah! USPS PM DC No. 01038555749048816811

I hope it arrives quickly... hopefully on Monday Bro! Enjoy the box as much as I did!

Aloha,

Wade

Well... the box is in route to Pepe and the good 'ole USPS still hasn't updated the track page... ??? I'm hoping it arrives on Monday or Tuesday.

I guess Ryan's ISP is still on the blink... :( I hope he's back up soon!

Aloha,

Wade

You don't think I am excited over this, do you? For sure. I'll be keeping an eye out. Woo hooh!
Peter

Life is fine here in South Florida. Come home from work and there it is, a beautiful cigar box at my front door.
Great selection of cigars. Tough picks, but I am taking the
#18 Bolivar Royal Corona
#31 Ashton VSG Spellbound
#42 PAM
In their place I am putting in a few odd sticks I had laying around.
Thanks for letting me play. I will post the tracking number when UPS picks it up.
Peter (Pepe) ;)

AAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! I hate this...not even being able to have any fun with my own pass!!!!! :sign: :sign: :angry: Anyway, a quick not to let you guys know the pass is going GREAT!!! And the puts have been simply outstanding, If I haven't been able to send you an e-mail and thank you for playing and for your excellent additions to the pass...well THANKS BROTHERS!!! :thumbs: ;) :) I hope to be back online soon on a regular basis, right now it seems this MF'er is only working before 6 am...and BW is asleep then!!! LMAO

I'll be in touch bros, and keep up the GREAT PASSING!!!!

BW

OMG... BW is ALIVE! :D LOL! Glad to have you back Ryan... hope you can join us more often.... :D

Take care Bro and hope your ISP gets it's act together soon!

Aloha Bro!

Wade