• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BW's "Newbie Stock-Up Pass"

Big Worm

Commander Worm of the Southern Alliance
Ok guys, I've been tossing this idea around for quite some time and have decided to launch it. Here's the deal: beside normal pass rules...blah, blah, blah (see Dave if unsure of definition of normal pass rules ;) :p I will have an unbeleivable selection of smokes in a tupperdor, most will be nice smokes a few will be (what I may consider) rockets. I just have an overwhelming supply of descent cigars, that I will never smoke...I'm a snob, so sue me ;) :D ...and would like to hook up some of the new folks around here and help build their stash.
As for the definition of "newbie", you guys know who you are...new people to the board...to cigar smoking....have low stock in the humidor, etc.
The deal will be a Dave-o-matic serious reverse ratio pass. Take AS MANY AS YOU WANT, obviously leave enough for passers on down the line, use GOOD JUDGEMENT here folks, please. Leave me 1 nice cigar for every 5 cigars you take. My cigars will be put into a seperate ziplock and will be off limits to puts and takes. This is the only thing I ask. :) Otherwise it's a free (almost) for all! :thumbs:
I will take as many passers taht sign up until sometime Monday evening...depends on how drunk I get this weekend!! :p :0 :0 And then close the pass. I will not post the starting lineup until then because I don't wanna rummage through the coolers until I get the number of people in the pass squared away. I want to have enough cigars where everyone could take 10+ if they desired. :cool:
Anyway, sign up now and send me your snailers via PM or e-mail and I'll get ya' on the list.

LET'S HAVE SOME FUN GUYS!!! :thumbs: :sign:

BW

One clarification...by nice cigars...what I mean is: ISOM, Fuente SG/Don Carlos/Opus X, Ashton VSG, PAM/PAN cigars of this nature are considered "nice" to the Worm! ;) :p :)

Do I qualify as a newbie? My humidor isn't full yet!

ROFLMAO

cool10.gif

Hey ole Wormy dude, am I still a newbie?   :D I would be delighted to take some of your "Rockets" and leave you something Prime and Fine.

Lee...Puro...You guys are more than welcome to join bros!! Lee, I have your snailer, PB send yours on over dude!

BW

Cool my brother! I got just the thing for the "Big Worm Only" feedbag! Surprise, surprise!

Glad to be in another one!

Newbies, get the heck in here!!!!

cool11.gif

I emailed you my snailer worm dude. i work with PuroBrat so we could probably just have you send to him or me. My first pass  :D

Now if i could only learn to spell. heh

Please don't make me smoke this "It's a Boy" cigar... I would be forever greatful to be included in this pass. Is there still time for this newbie from Texas?

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Hallis, welcome to the best cigar board around!!

Also, I hope you help PB's rep, he's becoming quite the "mooch" lately!!

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0

Hallis, Beast, Tommy Rox welcome to the pass bros; damn glad to have y'all!!! Send me your snailers please! :)

Geez,, i show an interest in the board that you begged me to be a part of and the hobby you've been trying to recruit me into and i am already having to pull the knives out of my back? Gezz. heh,, oh and worm,, i send you an email about an hour and a half ago with my snailer.

;)

Hey Hallis, you notice when you are looking at the thread, in any post that you did, there are buttons at the top that say:

-Delete- and -Edit- those are for your own use, so as to undo whatever damage you may have done in the posting action you took.

Just a FYI for ya there, Buddy!! :D :p :0 :lookup: :cool:

PuroBrat said:
Hey Hallis, you notice when you are looking at the thread, in any post that you did, there are buttons at the top that say:

-Delete-  and  -Edit-   those are for your own use, so as to undo whatever damage you may have done in the posting action you took.

Just a FYI for ya there, Buddy!! :D  :p  :0  :lookup:  :cool:
Noticed that you're getting really happy with that -Delete- Button there PB :p At least you practace what you teach.

PuroBrat said:

-Delete-  and  -Edit-   those are for your own use, so as to undo whatever damage you may have done in the posting action you took.

Just a FYI for ya there, Buddy!! :D  :p  :0  :lookup:  :cool:
Noticed that you're getting really happy with that -Delete- Button there PB :p At least you practace what you teach.

LMAO@double post gnomes...Funny thing about them, they always have a stash of ultra premium ISOMS...