• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BW's "Newbie Stock-Up Pass"

Hallis, this would be a good time to use that delete button. BTW, have you noticed that I have single handedly walked you through the first 6 posts of your CP career?

Yeah, your welcome, ya Bastage

big worm, I'd be honored to be in your pass and I think I qualifiy as a newbie. canb i send you my info? :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Hey BW, I have a proposition for ya! Give me the back end of the pass, I take a few quality smokes out for my time & trouble, and RE-STOCK it. Then we send it back through the lineup and have it end up with you....

Whatcha think? Your pass, your call!

Dave :cool:

Count me in! Have been looking forward to my first pass! I know just what to get for you! :D

snailer on way! Thanks for doing this. It is really kind!

PuroBrat said:
Hallis, this would be a good time to use that delete button. BTW, have you noticed that I have single handedly walked you through the first 6 posts of your CP career?

Yeah, your welcome, ya Bastage
Thank you for holding my hand through it. I didnt think i'd be able to navigate the message board by myself. hehe Goober!!! :D

Hey Dave, will this pass come with a free humidor?

ROFLMAO

Hell of an idea! The "Double Whammy" pass!!

:cool:

Geeze Dave...have you come to the realization that you have more smokes than you can smoke in the next 10 years...lol

Emo

Leebo...not free humidor this time around, but several extra rules after it leaves his hands... ;)

Emo

Dave's trying not to look like a cigar snob! lmao

Thank you sir, may I have another!!!! :sign: :sign: :sign:

Was this pass closed? I thought it was still open...?

Dave ???

Monday of NEXT week... I believe...

Vito, just email Big Worm you're info, bro!!! :D

I'm a new guy, can I join in this pass, or is it shut already?

???

this pass sounds cool for us newbies, daves idea is pretty cool for you worm.
also worm I went ahead and emailed you ay info let me know if you got it
:) :) :)

u2 Ryan? I gotta feeling that the bazillion lesser sticks I've got are gonna sit in the new 'Fridge-a-dor' a looooong time. Then when I really neeeeed the space, I'll clear em out and try what you're tryin.

Nice touch to have the puts as 'Worm Only'.