• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BW's "Newbie Stock-Up Pass"

I forgot to add that this pass is for "literate" passers only!!!! :sign: :p LMAO Yes, boys it's still open until MONDAY AFTERNOON, or when I say "WHEN". I'm getting all your e-mails and yes...you can all play...I'll get an updated players/passers list tonite sometime! Just been busy guys! ;)

Big Worm said:
I forgot to add that this pass is for "literate" passers only!!!! :sign:  :p  LMAO  Yes, boys it's still open until MONDAY AFTERNOON, or when I say "WHEN".  I'm getting all your e-mails and yes...you can all play...I'll get an updated players/passers list tonite sometime!  Just been busy guys! ;)
I hear you bud. Seems like i never have ehough time to get on the PC anymore. Between work, the girlfriend, and my serious lack of time to sleep. :p I'm just lucky i get a few minutes at work to chat on the board. Oh,, since i'm new to the whole cigar thing i guess i should get a humidor (spell check) also. Hmm that would require cash though. i'm in the same boat PB is in. Our job does NOT pay well. living paycheck to paycheck isnt a good idea but it's the only option i have. :(

For all the CP Brothers, I know that Hallis has told you He works with me. But please remember I did say I worked with a lot of freaks and weirdos. Thank you for your time.

PuroBrat said:
For all the CP Brothers, I know that Hallis has told you He works with me. But please remember I did say I worked with a lot of freaks and weirdos. Thank you for your time.
Do you know any truely "Normal" people where we work PB? :)

PuroBrat said:
But please remember I did say I worked with a lot of freaks and weirdos.
Hmmmm...work with or are one...You did admit to smoking Lars and really enjoying them...So who is the freak now? If the shoe fits....FORE

Emo

:sign: ??? :sign: ??? :sign:

Hey Emo, Buddy, as I recall you did say that you would smoke one too if I sent it to you. Did you not? Hmmmmm? Now don't EVEN try and tell me you plan NOT to enjoy it if I do send one.

:D :p :0 :p :D :cool:

And we all KNOW that our buddy Lee is gonna enjoy his new Lars!!

I said I'd smoke it, bot brag that I enjoyed it...lol

lol
I work with some winners too. and paycheck to paycheck.
I know what saying, lucky for me my boss was nice enough to give me one of his old humidors and a bunch of cigars to start, they didnt last long. but Im still waiting for my box of Lars from Henry :lookup:

Yeah yeah, PB.......I step out for a bit and he's talkin trash about my Lars win!!!! Hey, I'll try anything once! Like Mikey!

Wooohoooo :0

BW.. you dont have to answer this one... but since we are sort of " shopping" for you on this one... do you like Maduros? ( Or HATE them) Seems most feel one way or the other.

Just trying to make sure I send you something you will enjoy!

:thumbs: This should say enough Bob!!!! ;) :cool:

I'm still a newbie. I wanna join. Come on Worm, let me play too.
Snailer sent...

Jellygoose, I'll let cha in one ONE CONDITION.....explain that frickin' nickname!! I Love it!!! :p

I don't even know what it means myself. It was actually my idea for my band name. Just something that I thought of outta nowhere...Too bad the rest of the band didn't feel the same way you do...

Big Worm said:
Jellygoose, I'll let cha in one ONE CONDITION.....explain that frickin' nickname!!  I Love it!!! :p
Yep like the name. I was asked to think up a name for a band but i could never come up with anything that wasnt EXTREMELY offensive and sick. :p