• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BW's "Newbie Stock-Up Pass"

??? DaveWF,
Sorry to hear that your pulling out but its better that you keep your remaining stash up and have a little something to work on instead of being completely out of sticks. And as you stated its better to get out now and have a good face and heart about all this than have something go wrong or come across wrong. I've been trying to read your post and I like your style and honesty about many things and I think everyone will agree with me that any decision that you make about a pass is going to be educated and practical to all involved. Hopefully you will run a pass one day that I can get in on I like how you conduct yourself and how you assist us "newbies" on the "who, what ,when, where, why and how to enjoy all that CP has to offer. Relax and don't sweat the fact that your pulling out for a minute....we know one will follow....Pass with you later
BCC :thumbs: ;) :thumbs: ;) :thumbs: ;) :thumbs: :)

Dave...

No worries mate! None here would ever think twice about any choices you made. You are already a legend in your own time! No humidor is ever big enough, nor anyone's stock ever where we WANT it to be! :D

We'll catch you on the next pass....or the next one.......or the next.......well you get my point!

Hang loose brother! ( but we will of course miss you ) :p

Has brother BW fallen off the face of the earth? havent heard from him.

Where oh where has our Big Worm gone?
Oh where, oh where can he beeeeee?
He's still having trouble with his eye-sp
So how come I'm still singing this song?

:) :D :p :0

Okay, I'm sorry, I read Emo and Hijack's posts several times and I even had to sit on Emo's and read it again the next day. I certainly did not mean to offend anyone and I understand and would never take offense to someone trying to keep a newbie from looking like a fool. However Emo, no offense but Hijack did make it a little easier to digest :D So I will try to sit on my hands until it is my turn. Then when I am a not so new newbie I'll get off of the pine. :D :D

Received the following from BW:

Guys,

My ISP is still on the fritz and they have no possible solutions for their little problems.  Sometimes it will be online for a few minutes which allows me to send and receive e-mails.  I'll be back online when they get their $hit together. Poor old Charter Communications, bless their hearts.... LMFAO

I'll be in contact with Ryan today to try and find out what he wants to do with this pass....stay tuned.

From BW:

" If you don't mind telling them newbies that the pass will be on hold for AT LEAST two weeks or more. Along with the ISP gone south, work has gone North!!! Not a bad thing though!"

So is the pass locked, or are more entries being taken over the next two weeks?

Just curious... :lookup:
Dave ;)

ROFLMAO, Tone, you go ahead and sing man, Maybe we can do a duet or something. :D

whos gonna be george jones and whos tammy wynette

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

J Lew said:
whos gonna be george jones and whos tammy wynette

:sign:  :sign:  :sign:  :sign:
Well, I guess that all depends.. PB, how good do you look in a frilly skirt? My legs are too short to look good in one :p But uh, I'm sure we could uh, work something out...

:sign: :sign:

Dave, I'll make the executive decision on this one. Let's Lock it till BW's able to host it again.

Actually, I am a fat old guy, I might look cooter in a frilly skirt. But I can do a better Jones, than a Wynette

Hahaaaa... Well then maybe it can be more of a George and Johnny Cash deal , 'cause I don't look too good in a dress either :0

:sign:

I can do the JC, hell anybody can cary a tune that good (or bad) :p :D

Johnny my brother, if you read this, it's a joke. I love you man.

Is anyone in contact with the Big Worm? I don't mean to be the impatient newbie -- but if *I* was without internet connectivity for 2 weeks, I might burst!

Maybe there's a bursted worm, somewhere?!

Ok, ok... I'll be patient :)

Bursted Worm? NAh....just a highly pissed off worm!! :sign: Guys, I do apologize for this cobbed up pass attempt...I really want to get this thing off the ground but without a *reliable* connection I am afraid I am gonna have to shoot this one down. ??? :( Sorry guys, but I cannot do you guys any justice with this pass when this is the first time I have been able to log in, for more than 3 or 4 minutes in the last 3...count 'em, 3 weeks. I am going frickin' insane!!!! :sneaky: Good thing work is busy and golf is in season and beer is cold and cigars are tasty and....well, you get the point.

Anyway, I've e-mailed Dave and told him of the situation, unless anyone else wants to adopt this pass, it's dead. Again, I do apologize and anyone who knows me knows that this was not a BS pass from the start..trust me on that guys. ALthough, when I do finally get back online regularly, I will launch another pass of this nature...so keep the faith brothers, the Worm will return!! :thumbs: :sign: ;)

BW :p

And we will be here for you when you do Brother Worm. You can count on it. :D