• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

C.A.O. Mx2

Petthefish

All I can say if you love maduro then this is the smoke for you good burn rate nice earthy taste great cigar with a nice Guinness rp :thumbs:

Thanks for the review, I'm into maduros. I will add this one to my must try list.

Rich

I've tried a few of them all from different sources and I thought they all tasted like dirt.

All I can say if you love maduro then this is the smoke for you good burn rate nice earthy taste great cigar with a nice Guinness rp :thumbs:

If you like this Maduro give the Gold Maduro from CAO also, i had one this past weekend and i thought it was a good deal better, just my .02

this is usually my normal smoke if have the chance :). I am really excited to get the Lx2's that they debuted at the IPCPR Show though. Its lame though because i dont think we'll get ahold of any until October or November here in Oregon :(. If you guys like the Mx2 and haven't read up on the Lx2 yet, cigar jack has a pretty good review here: http://www.cigarjack.net/2008/07/21/cigar-...ao-lx2-robusto/

The Lx2 look awesome. The Northwest regional rep for CAO did say they discontinued the Cx2 so if I can get a box of them I might have to pick up a box to have I like them rp

I enjoyed the MX2. I'll second the nod for the Gold Maduros. These are the only two cigars from CAO that I think are worth the money. They have other good cigars, but I don't think they warrant the price.

I donno, lately i've really enjoyed the Box Press Italia (from the C.A.O Italy Line), its really well constructed. If you liked the Gold's, you might like it. That or the Brazilia line is really pretty neat as well.

I tried a the CAO MX2 today and had some problems with it. It would not stay lit except the very center of the cigar about the diameter of a pencil. Any suggestions?
Rich

I tried a the CAO MX2 today and had some problems with it. It would not stay lit except the very center of the cigar about the diameter of a pencil. Any suggestions?
Rich

Wow I have now smoked about 10 of these and non of them have had a bad burn. I would try another and see if it does it again. rp

I have smoked more than a few of these with no burn issues. A damn tasty stick that I would recommend to anyone.

This is the first and only box of cigars I bought and they are one of the best I have ever had. Can't wait until the Lx2 comes out in October.