• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CA Cigar of the Year

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Well, they just named the ENCORE... E.P. CARRILLO, Size: MAJESTIC 5 3/8 x 52....as the Cigar of the Year. While hanging out with Jose Blanco at a cigar shop in Shrewsbury, NJ one August afternoon, prior to him doing a cigar clinic he does for EP Carrillo around the world, he gave me one. I didn't smoke it then, but did so later that week. I have to tell you, I didn't like it at all...it smoked hot, bitter, and sour. To the point I finally gave up a little over half way through...and I hung in there that long out of respect for Jose. It just didn't hit my palate the right way I guess. Thank God he never followed up to ask me what I thought about it. :p

Anyone out there try one?

Santa, you know that CA is bought... by having just 1 Cuban cigar in the top 10 cigars, it is painfully obvious to me...

Years ago, when they had integrity, most of the top 20 were Cubans... Although I agree what is coming out of Cuba today ( the 2018 boxes) are not very good, they are still much better than the top 4 cigars on CA’s list... jmho Santa... Merry Christmas!