• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Call of Duty fans

See, I'm the opposite. I have not bought CoD4 due to the simple fact that they left out co-op play.

So what you're saying is, if you were SENT this game as maybe a gift, for maybe Christmas, that you'd play?? :whistling:

Actually, probably not!

Pansy!! :p Seriously, you can play ONLINE with people on that game. I used to play with Bfisher88 all the time until his account blew up. It's worth a whirl dude.

COD4 one of the best multiplayer fps I have played....wonder if they have beta for ps3 players? cheers

Pansy!! :p Seriously, you can play ONLINE with people on that game. I used to play with Bfisher88 all the time until his account blew up. It's worth a whirl dude.

:rolleyes:
Read it again, Copper. I said I play 90% of the time ONLINE, only co-op. Not deathmatch. I'm tired of the "I kill you, you kill me" thingy. I'm tired of all the 12 year olds screaming "I PWN YOU!!" in their high shrilly voices only to scream "CHEATR" when I kill them seconds later. And I'm really tired of the cheats and hacks that allow unfair gaming. So... I only play co-op with people I know so we have a fun, relaxing, happy time. Sadly the CoD:W@W beta is deathmatch style, but I played enough to know I'm right about per-ordering it.

No Co-Op... no Swissy online player. PC or Xbox (prefer PC tho...)

Finally got my beta invite today. Hit me up at OzCatter302 so I can take you out!

:rolleyes:
Read it again, Copper. I said I play 90% of the time ONLINE, only co-op. Not deathmatch. I'm tired of the "I kill you, you kill me" thingy. I'm tired of all the 12 year olds screaming "I PWN YOU!!" in their high shrilly voices only to scream "CHEATR" when I kill them seconds later. And I'm really tired of the cheats and hacks that allow unfair gaming. So... I only play co-op with people I know so we have a fun, relaxing, happy time. Sadly the CoD:W@W beta is deathmatch style, but I played enough to know I'm right about per-ordering it.

No Co-Op... no Swissy online player. PC or Xbox (prefer PC tho...)

I'm just curious as to what you mean when you are saying Co-op. I play CoD4 online with my PC and I play mostly Team Deathmatch, Sabotage and Domination. The cheating can be a real downer no doubt and can ruin a relaxing time. What does it say about us that we relax by "killing" people? :laugh:

Actually, probably not! 90% of the gaming I do is online with friends in co-op mode.

When we gunna play Halo 3? I've been trying to get all the new achievements that come out for Halo. I only need one more. Hopefully, I'll get it tonight.

I'm just curious as to what you mean when you are saying Co-op. I play CoD4 online with my PC and I play mostly Team Deathmatch, Sabotage and Domination. The cheating can be a real downer no doubt and can ruin a relaxing time. What does it say about us that we relax by "killing" people? :laugh:
Co-Op (cooperative) play is you and me against the computer driven AI to complete the goals and missions. Just like Single Player mode, but with friends... That way there is no cheating, bitching or anything else. Nowdays it's the only online mode I play... I got soooooo burned out in deathmatch mode with Battlefield2 that I won't tuch that play mode again.

Actually, probably not! 90% of the gaming I do is online with friends in co-op mode.

When we gunna play Halo 3? I've been trying to get all the new achievements that come out for Halo. I only need one more. Hopefully, I'll get it tonight.

I was wondering why I ALWAYS see you on Live! playing Halo! do you ever sleep? :laugh:
I guess I should run out and get it... I rented it awhile ago.

And Saints Row2 is out.. got it yet? :cool:

Ok... as luck would have it, I have 2 EXTRA xbox360 codes.

PM me and tell me WHY i should give them to YOU... and maybe... just maybe... I'll give you one!

:laugh:

man i downloaded the beta sat morning and have yet gotten to play cause i have been out all weekend. i did get some good smokes so it kinda evens out kinda not really
gonna log on tonight and play

still have one left... (I was saving KB one special...)

haha... sorry for not joining. Actually, I did for a second and forgot that I was trying to complete a level in Rainbow Six! Lost my progress and had to start over. Stupid AI is about as smart as a brick, and that's being nice to a brick. Got so pissed had another triple strength Run-n-coke and still couldn't get thru the level. Wonder why...

Hope you enjoy CoD! I'd play more if it wasn't all deathmatch! :laugh:

haha... sorry for not joining. Actually, I did for a second and forgot that I was trying to complete a level in Rainbow Six! Lost my progress and had to start over. Stupid AI is about as smart as a brick, and that's being nice to a brick. Got so pissed had another triple strength Run-n-coke and still couldn't get thru the level. Wonder why...

Hope you enjoy CoD! I'd play more if it wasn't all deathmatch! :laugh:
LOL drinking and playing is always a good time. Deathmatch is lame, cant wait til campaign.