• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Weekend

Wolfie

Alien
Likely many of you already have it, but:

"Steam is enabling you to play the full multi-player Modern Warfare 2 game for the PC starting today (Thursday, 4PM PST). You can start pre-downloading now."

http://www.logicbuy.com/deals/steam-offer/20224.aspx

Cool! I don't know much about Call of Duty but I have a few friends who would love this, I'll be forwarding the link to them. Thanks for posting.

Anyone here play MW2 on XBOX? It is the first video game I have owned since Sonic the Hedehog, and lets just say...I play too much. The game is awesome though.

Brandon

I have it on xbox but I find that I don't play it much anymore, I actually started playing the first bad company again.

I have it on xbox but I find that I don't play it much anymore, I actually started playing the first bad company again.

Bad Company 2 is a hell of a game. Loosing myself in a 3-4 hour session is not very uncommon. Check it out!

Thats what I keep hearing I will be picking it up soon, I hope. I just started a new job so I should have some extra money now :thumbs: