• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling all IE, SD, and LA Herfers! July 23rd!

Gavin

Alright, Gentlemen and miscreants, it's time for another Herf. It'll be at the Olde Towne Temecula Smoke shop on Friday, July 23rd, starting around 7, as usual. Hopefully the new guy, Mike73 will be there, so bring the paddles. :sign:

3 User(s) are reading this topic
2 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

beyond the band,42

CAUGHT YOU MATT!
See you next Friday?

3 User(s) are reading this topic
2 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

beyond the band,42

CAUGHT YOU MATT!
See you next Friday?

I want to, but that's a big drive ???

How long do people intend to be there? I likely wouldn't even arrive until about 8:30 or 9, if I could swing it.

If you reeeaaaalllly loved us you would simply quit your job.

But I digress.

We should be there until about 11 or so. They play 2 movie starting around 7. If you leave LA at 4 you could make it by 7.

If you reeeaaaalllly loved us you would simply quit your job.

But I digress.

We should be there until about 11 or so. They play 2 movie starting around 7. If you leave LA at 4 you could make it by 7.

Mi casa su casa as well.

Sounds like a good time fellas! :writes down in calendar:

I think I might show up, I'm not sure yet. I have a muster the next day in Long Beach.

Have not seen some of you bastages in a while. Gonna try and make it.

What about the OC guys G?
Wait you're right screw them! :sign:

WTF does that mean? Oh wait the OC people can be douchie but fear not I'll try to keep my douchieness to a minimum. All ready cant wait for the lovely drive on the 91 freeway.

Dude the 5 down to Ortega is a nice drive. I do it almost every day. It aint bad.
If there was no traffic at all that run would be about 30 minutes longer but you know the 91 on Fridays.
At least with Ortega you move and you are on a nice scenic drive not getting choked by exhaust fumes.

WTF does that mean? Oh wait the OC people can be douchie but fear not I'll try to keep my douchieness to a minimum. All ready cant wait for the lovely drive on the 91 freeway.

Dude the 5 down to Ortega is a nice drive. I do it almost every day. It aint bad.
If there was no traffic at all that run would be about 30 minutes longer but you know the 91 on Fridays.
At least with Ortega you move and you are on a nice scenic drive not getting choked by exhaust fumes.

Hm never thought about taking the 74 highway. I might have to try that out next week. :thumbs:

I will try to make it to this, but it is such a massive commute for me. The way out there isn't bad, its the drive back home that kills me...Still I sure do miss you guys.;)

If you need some directions through Lake Elsinore give me a call 951.704.4025

I should be all right taking a new route to bypass the 91. Thank you for the offer thought :)

:love: For a good time call 951.704.4025 :love:

You Cali guys sure are friendly... ???

Seriously you guys sound like you have a great time at these herfs! Enjoy. :thumbs:

Friendly, great brothers of the leaf, and fun to hang out with! I truly cant wait for the fun times but like B.Hobs the drive dome is going to blow so I may duck out early to get myself home safely.

I will try to make it to this, but it is such a massive commute for me. The way out there isn't bad, its the drive back home that kills me...Still I sure do miss you guys.;)

I have an extra place for you to sleep man, then jet in the morning. Just an FYI.

I have an extra place for you to sleep man, then jet in the morning. Just an FYI.

I see how it is.... you like B.HOBS more then me. :(

*runs to the corner and cries*

So here's the count:
Gavin
Souldog
Beyond the Band
LongDraw

Maybe:
Mike73
Stoggie
B.Hobs
LA Kings Fan

CRQuarto, what about you? Can't let your wingman fly alone!
Hopefully I'll get the quiet RVHguy and JWSmokey out for it.
Who else? What about our rodent brethren? DavidRat? DesertRat?

Like Jon said, we both got couches. I can't speak for Gavin but I'm sure he'd say the same.
Besides there are a few great breakfast places here in town.