• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling all IE, SD, and LA Herfers! July 23rd!

All is looking good for me to be at this. I would enjoy meeting you.

Cool, it will be great to meet you also.
FYI..... I will be bringing KingsFan91 with me. He gets off work and 1700 (SDT) and then we will head on down. Can't wait. It has been way to long.

Sweet ass! Going to met other Kings fan at a cigar shop. Gavin put me down as a confirm, I don't need no wingman!

Sweet ass! Going to met other Kings fan at a cigar shop. Gavin put me down as a confirm, I don't need no wingman!
Ill be your wingman big boy

Are you calling me fat good sir? :) I'd like to go on record and say that I am more hefty and jolly then fat! With the clean cut look I now have I may need protection from Jon. He loved my man beard and may do some evil shanigines .

Are you calling me fat good sir? :) I'd like to go on record and say that I am more hefty and jolly then fat! With the clean cut look I now have I may need protection from Jon. He loved my man beard and may do some evil shanigines .

Dude, I will say, that manbeard was sexy. And there was much shenanigans. But, alas, Billy knows my score...

No that was a complete gay reference........In the most bromance kind of way

No that was a complete gay reference........In the most bromance kind of way

sigh it seems what ever I post tends to be made into a gay reference :)

Dude, I will say, that manbeard was sexy. And there was much shenanigans. But, alas, Billy knows my score...

I won't show up you guys keep this gay crap up. I don't feel like seeing you play with LA KingsFan's beard.

I won't show up you guys keep this gay crap up. I don't feel like seeing you play with LA KingsFan's beard.

No need to worry. The beard is dead. THe gayness is long gone.

Judging on a reply today, looks like Billy is coming?

Don't worry, they can sit at the other end of the table. I hope you can make it, Johnny.

This looks like it will be a great turnout. :thumbs:

I'll be there; I don't have to be in Long Beach until 11:00am.

I'll be there; I don't have to be in Long Beach until 11:00am.

Judging on a reply today, looks like Billy is coming?

Still a definite maybe. I am hoping that I will be able to make it, although I may need to couch surf somewhere for the night...

One day bumpage. Come one, come all, even you OC guys!

Pretty sure I'll be there for this. Though I may need to bring a female to counter all this bromance. ???

Woo-hoo! Should be a good time fellas...

Damn right it's going to be a good time! So what are we doing to celebrate Gavin's promotion? I can book a midget stripper named Misty :)

Looks like I'm out boys. Just not in the cards this week....grrrrr....retcha fretcha....