• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling all Padron 2000 Virgins

Not only do we all have a shot at winning some great sticks (only Padron's I've ever had were the 1964, but if its got the Padron name, it can't be bad!) but we all have the opportunity to learn about some new beer to try! Well played, here are my two guesses.

New Belgium's 2 Below
Boulevard Pale Ale

Not only do we all have a shot at winning some great sticks (only Padron's I've ever had were the 1964, but if its got the Padron name, it can't be bad!) but we all have the opportunity to learn about some new beer to try! Well played, here are my two guesses.

New Belgium's 2 Below
Boulevard Pale Ale

Agreed. I have not heard of a lot of these beers and the more i look them up the more i find myself drooling all over my keyboard :laugh:

How about

Widmier Heveweitzen, not to sure how its spelled

and Amber Bock

Good morning

I work as an alcohol counselor and ya got me thinking about beer fist thing in the AM. I have been laughing for days cause I have not had a drink in almost 21 years. My son who works at the beer store has been my consultant for the contest. When I drank it was rolling rock nips.....

Harpoon lagoon

Rouge American amber,

Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout

Three Floyds Dark Lord

And for my third and fourth guess.................... :sign:

Posts #57, 59, 60, 61, 63, 65, 67, 68 - zero correct

hey hows it going. this is my first post on this forum other than intro and my first contest.

Stone Imperial Russian

or

Mikkeller Beer Geek

thanks for the contest

Mikkeller Beer Geek! And we have our third winner! PM me your addy.

What about post 66? :whistling:

I was getting to that! LOL

Three Floyds Dark Lord

I didn't have it in my heart to tell you the truth...you got Kentucky Breakfast Stout correct. :D

LOL! :laugh:

So lets see, you guessed Ten Fidy, Dark Lord, and Kentucky Breakfast Stout correct. I'm sure glad you were a winner!

CONTEST OVER...Congratulations to the 4 winners! I'm working this weekend, so I will try to send these out Monday morning.

I'll post DC#s up when I get them.

Figured that I would add the beers I had:

FFF Dark Lord
Mikkeller Beer Geek
Oskar Blues Ten Fidy
The Duck-Rabbit
Hoppin' Frog BORIS the Crusher
Troegs Scratch 15
Weyerbacher XIII
Avery Mephistopheles
Surly Furious (to cleanse the palate :D )

What about post 66? :whistling:

I was getting to that! LOL

Three Floyds Dark Lord

I didn't have it in my heart to tell you the truth...you got Kentucky Breakfast Stout correct. :D

LOL! :laugh:

So lets see, you guessed Ten Fidy, Dark Lord, and Kentucky Breakfast Stout correct. I'm sure glad you were a winner!

LOL! I was clicking on this thread like every hour since yesterday, hoping no one would pick my next guesses. Been wanting to try an aged 2k for quite some time.
I have a feeling I'll be getting a few boxes to put away this tax season. Thanks for the contest. :thumbs:

LOL! I was clicking on this thread like every hour since yesterday, hoping no one would pick my next guesses. Been wanting to try an aged 2k for quite some time.
I have a feeling I'll be getting a few boxes to put away this tax season. Thanks for the contest. :thumbs:

And you still have a job??? :laugh:

I hope you enjoy them enough to rest a few boxes. I'm still sticking to my guns, I really, really enjoy the 2000 naturals, but the 2000 maduros just don't do it for me as much...and I love maduro. Oh well, you be the judge. Congrats :thumbs:

Update for the winners....

....sending out the packages this afternoon on my lunch break. I apoligize for not sending them out Monday, but between me working 14hr days and being sick, it's been nearly impossible. I'll attach the DC#s later on today as well, when I get them. :thumbs:

Enjoy

Just letting you guys know that I couldn't send out the packages yet, as I was in the emergency room and at family doctors all day. I have a pretty severe corneal ulcer and corneal hypoxia that is putting me on the shelf for the next 48 hours. I don't know if I will be able to send out the packages in the next day or two, but as soon as I do I will post it on this thread. Thanks for understanding fellas, and if I could....believe me I would.

Jason

Just letting you guys know that I couldn't send out the packages yet, as I was in the emergency room and at family doctors all day. I have a pretty severe corneal ulcer and corneal hypoxia that is putting me on the shelf for the next 48 hours. I don't know if I will be able to send out the packages in the next day or two, but as soon as I do I will post it on this thread. Thanks for understanding fellas, and if I could....believe me I would.

Jason

Rest up, hope you get to feeling better!

Packages went out....here are the dirty details

Jfields - 03080070000067970450
Outsidesmoke - 03080070000067970719
leafsat49 - 03080070000067970443
jepe - no dc#'s on international...lemme know when arrives

Enjoy

Packages went out....here are the dirty details

Jfields - 03080070000067970450
Outsidesmoke - 03080070000067970719
leafsat49 - 03080070000067970443
jepe - no dc#'s on international...lemme know when arrives

Enjoy