• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling All Padron Fans!

I like their "thousand serie" cigars, i think they are a great value, but honestly have never smoked their higher end cigars so I cannot say if they are worth it or not. It seems like they have a good following though....

I do realize though that lately they seem to have had troubles with quality, and quality control. I do not know if that only applied to the "thousand serie" cigars.

The Padron 3000's and 5000's I have at home were purchased during a trip to Miami close to 6 years ago, so I cannot say how they compare to current production.

Luckily I haven't come across any construction issues and I probably smoke 2 or 3 a week. I've never tried the 50th but between the 64's and the 26's, I'll take the 64's hands down, both for taste and price, and although I do have a box of 3000 right now and have had a number of aged thousand series, I typically go for a Londres or Ambassadors first, they just seem to work better for me. Thanks to this site and Jim (Keystone_Raider) at Tobacco Village I've been able to try a lot of different stock for great prices. Yea, I'm a fan!   

I'd say.....

A place close to home used to carry Padrons back un the days, but when taxes got raised and new laws on tobacco products visibility got applied, they stopped carrying cigars all together...

I ain't telling ya what my favorite Padron is. You pimps would buy them all, ;)

Doc

Devil Doc said:
I ain't telling ya what my favorite Padron is. You pimps would buy them all, ;)

Doc
Damn! I was hoping to find out your secret, Doc.

Damn! I was hoping to find out your secret, Doc.[/quote]

It's been stated previously, search your friend!

Oh I was just kidding. But I agree, searching our boards is even better than searching google.

If you like drooling at pics of Padron cigars, go to FB and check out the group Padron Cigars 1-3-3-1-2.

I smoked one of these over the weekend and wow what a wonderful smoke.  It is obviously not an everyday cigar, but a special occasion smoke for which I did not have a special occasion.  I only had an occasion to smoke a great cigar uninterrupted.  The picture below is a stock photo and I only wish I had the ability to take photos at the time I had the cigar.  While I know the cigar has been highly rated, that cigar would have received the same or higher in my very humble opinion. :thumbs:

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12432]

Oh man, that 80th Anniversary Perfecto is quite simply an incredible smoke. Do you remember if you tried the Natural or the Maduro ?
Not that it matters as both great but the Maduro IMO is a tad bit better.

It had a rich, dark, silky, oily maduro wrapper. 

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12433]

Forecast for Central Maryland this evening.  Cold Snap and a 64 Exclusivo Maddie.

madurotrout said:
Forecast for Central Maryland this evening.  Cold Snap and a 64 Exclusivo Maddie.
You must have a patio heater of some sort...it is cold out there...enjoy.

Maduro Clint said:
I smoked in the garage with the doors closed. I cheated s bit. Only opened them at the end to air the place out. Yes it was cold. Wool socks and boots. Fleece under a Carhartt jacket. Ski hat and gloves.

madurotrout said:

I smoked in the garage with the doors closed. I cheated s bit. Only opened them at the end to air the place out. Yes it was cold. Wool socks and boots. Fleece under a Carhartt jacket. Ski hat and gloves.

Here I am smoking in my boxers.  I don't envy you guys.