• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling All Padron Fans!

I 'cut my teeth' on Padron, the 4000 maddy to be specific. My favs are the FR 46 Maddy and the 26 No 9 Maddy. Not a huge fan of the 64 blend, however I did enjoy the 64 house cigar LJ Peretti has, though I believe its a tweeked blend. Has anyone here had the privilege of trying either the JJ Fox 225 th or the new Swiss (I believe?) release?

Devil Doc said:
I ain't telling ya what my favorite Padron is. You pimps would buy them all, ;)

Doc
 The maduros are safe.  I actually find I prefer the nats.  

Thanks for the links. Good bathroom reading material for Padron fans except of course the second link.

good links!

And as it relates to the price increases...

I guess being marked up already was not enough.. kind of sad, guess they needed a new yacht...

Think they ever get tired of smoking their own sticks? Wonder what else is in their personal humidor?

Oh I do love my Padrons. I know MaduroTrout and I are not moving away from these.

bucfan444 said:
Think they ever get tired of smoking their own sticks? Wonder what else is in their personal humidor?
They don't.    Had the chance to talk to several members of their family at events over the years, and every one of them says they only smoke Padron cigars.      Other cigar manufacturers have told me they smoke other's cigars just to see what they are doing with different tobacco and blends, but the Padron's all say they only care about what's going on with their product.     I've also never seen one of them smoking the x000 line either.   Always the higher end stuff.    

Bsneed51 said:
They don't.    Had the chance to talk to several members of their family at events over the years, and every one of them says they only smoke Padron cigars.      Other cigar manufacturers have told me they smoke other's cigars just to see what they are doing with different tobacco and blends, but the Padron's all say they only care about what's going on with their product.     I've also never seen one of them smoking the x000 line either.   Always the higher end stuff.    
That's interesting. I give them credit with constant QC. Also interesting about their choice of smokes. You are correct it's always a 64, 26 or FR.

I've had dinner with Pete Coors a few times. Only beer he'll drink is his own. I asked him about it, and he basically said that's just the way it has to be when your livelihood is on the line. While I get that approach, boy would I be bored.

I found/viewed this review a couple of months ago but never got around to posting it.  Father's Day is around the corner...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5OC1YtHqSY

I also found this.  Yes, I know I am a dog.  She "is" holding a Padron...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNNx0AAPj14

Not just holding but smoking two 6000 back to back. She's marriage material in my book.

Got an email from Padron earlier today.  They're going to release these limited edition Padron cigar pocket cases soon.  

Padron_LE_pocketcase_1024x1024.jpg

Cases were made by Brizard & Co.  Price is going to be $200...cigars not included.

Eric

JackSchwartz said:
Got an email from Padron earlier today.  They're going to release these limited edition Padron cigar pocket cases soon.  

Padron_LE_pocketcase_1024x1024.jpg

Cases were made by Brizard & Co.  Price is going to be $200...cigars not included.

Eric
Eric 
Thank you for posting this information. Your website shows obviously "out of stock" since the cases have not been released yet to vendors. Is there a way to get a pre-order in? There is no way to order an "out of stock" item on the website. Only a way to be notified when an items returns to stock.
Thanks again

I'm waiting to hear back from Padron regarding when they're going to ship the cases.  If they're going to ship them out within the next week or two I'm going to mark them for Pre-Order.  I'll shoot you a PM when they're up for Pre-Orde,r bucfan444.