• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling All PETS Pass

Congratulations Jlada! I knew that was what he wanted, but I couldn't find that pic to save my life. lol. Would you mind sharing with us where you found it?
b

Thanks, bud!

Sure I'll share!

I spent about 15 mins searching this forum, and came up very empty handed. So, I started googling his name "Daniel Lodzhevsky" (in quotation marks). Learned a few things about Dan in the process. When that came up empty handed, I started getting bored with it, so I went out for an hour or so to smoke a cigar.

Well, I came back, I figured someone would have it by then, but I was wrong. So, I went ahead and started googling again. I thought this was very silly but I googled "CgarDan's cat" without the quotation marks.

Linky: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=cgardan%27s+cat

Look at the fourth link down called:

Let's see your pets!!! - Page 10 - Cigar community and forum

I clicked on it, which led to here:

Linky: http://www.cigarsmokers.com/t1777-p10-lets...-your-pets.html

I looked at post #95, and it's Dan posting a pic of his cat! Riddle solved!

I never thought in a million years googling CgarDan's cat would come up with the answer... but sometimes silly stuff like that works!

Thanks, Dan for the opportunity! Addy in profile!

Edit for format/links.

Wow,
I got a person who owes me $50 from about 6 years ago. Can you find him for me?
LOL
Great job, You deserve to win after all that!

Those are some amazing sleuth skills that deserve a prize :thumbs:

DC# 0103 8555 7491 9566 3094

Congratulations Jlada! I knew that was what he wanted, but I couldn't find that pic to save my life. lol. Would you mind sharing with us where you found it?
b

Thanks, bud!

Sure I'll share!

I spent about 15 mins searching this forum, and came up very empty handed. So, I started googling his name "Daniel Lodzhevsky" (in quotation marks). Learned a few things about Dan in the process. When that came up empty handed, I started getting bored with it, so I went out for an hour or so to smoke a cigar.

Well, I came back, I figured someone would have it by then, but I was wrong. So, I went ahead and started googling again. I thought this was very silly but I googled "CgarDan's cat" without the quotation marks.

Linky: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=cgardan%27s+cat

Look at the fourth link down called:

Let's see your pets!!! - Page 10 - Cigar community and forum

I clicked on it, which led to here:

Linky: http://www.cigarsmokers.com/t1777-p10-lets...-your-pets.html

I looked at post #95, and it's Dan posting a pic of his cat! Riddle solved!

I never thought in a million years googling CgarDan's cat would come up with the answer... but sometimes silly stuff like that works!

Thanks, Dan for the opportunity! Addy in profile!

Edit for format/links.

Wow,
I got a person who owes me $50 from about 6 years ago. Can you find him for me?
LOL
Great job, You deserve to win after all that!

I must say a VERY LARGE congrats on that one! I never would have lucked out like that, lol.
Congrats again,
B

I know this pass is all done but I just wanted to say thanks to Dan.
I waited to hand deliver a thank you cigar for Dan hosting the pass we just completed.
I knew he'd be at the QS Herf so I brought him a nice aged ISOM.
No sooner had I given him the cigar when he turns around and hands me the Padron 1926 #9 from the Pass box!!
I am blown away, I had envied this cigar when I got the pass but had nothing worthy of a put for it in my inventory.
Thank you very much Dan, I appreciate the heck out of that.
Mark

I know this pass is all done but I just wanted to say thanks to Dan.
I waited to hand deliver a thank you cigar for Dan hosting the pass we just completed.
I knew he'd be at the QS Herf so I brought him a nice aged ISOM.
No sooner had I given him the cigar when he turns around and hands me the Padron 1926 #9 from the Pass box!!
I am blown away, I had envied this cigar when I got the pass but had nothing worthy of a put for it in my inventory.
Thank you very much Dan, I appreciate the heck out of that.
Mark

Mark,

i just appreciate everyone being inthe pass and sharing smokes what better way to enjoy the hobby