• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling All PETS Pass

I just looked at this and man is it moving along fast! I am ready so send her, I am prepared to receive!

Charlie

I was unable to connect with Tom tonight as he had to be to work at 8 and I couldn't get to his place until 8:30 and I was not ok with leaving the pass on his doorstep. That being said, Charlie if you are still ready I can get this thing in the mail tomorrow morning.

I just looked at this and man is it moving along fast! I am ready so send her, I am prepared to receive!

Charlie

I was unable to connect with Tom tonight as he had to be to work at 8 and I couldn't get to his place until 8:30 and I was not ok with leaving the pass on his doorstep. That being said, Charlie if you are still ready I can get this thing in the mail tomorrow morning.

I am back home ready to get the sucker rolling again!! Thanks to all for their patience!

This thing is finally moving again!

DC#0103 8555 7491 9772 8555

Thanks again Dan!

Pass has arrived! I will go through it after dinner and post my P/Ts. :thumbs:

Sorry for delay guys but a "nearly two" year old child is priority #1. Went through the sticks and everything looks great. I have "spritzed" the beads a bit and below are proposed P/T's:

Takes:

28) MB Original by Oliva Robusto
48) GURKHA BLACK PURO CHURCHILL
65) Padilla Miami 8/11 Robusto
68) Padilla Edition Especial Obsidian Toro

Puts:

72) WOAM
73) LFD DL - Lancero
74) Ashton VSG - Torpedo
75) God of Fire 2005 Churchill
76) Por Larranaga - Petit Coronas

Thanks for including me in the pass and if there are no objections I might be able to get this out today to Tim who has already alerted me that he is ready to receive! :thumbs:

Heads up Tim! DC# 0103 8555 7492 0206 2872

I added a few more individual cigar baggies as well.

Thanks again!

OK Guys the pass looks good, I had some liquid pectin to repair the Parti Lusti (I think it's fine now)

#56 - Opus X FF- #81 Anejo Shark #77
#55 - Opus X Perf X - #77 AF Hemmy UTS
# 73 - LFD Lancero - #78 La Aurora Preferido Emerald
# 67 Anejo 46 - #79 La Unica 110th Anniversary
#26 DP Custom Barlay Rex - #80 Camacho Triple Maduro Torpedo

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7493 2975 0492

Coming at ya Jeff.....

Pass has arrived The first order of business was some MAJOR cosmetic surgery on the box. There was tons of built up tape and whatnot. I used a heat gun and an x-acto knife. Box is now pretty good looking.

I will investigate the smokes, and announce my puts/takes in a bit.

I investigated every single cigar closely (in it's baggy). I noticed some issues. I'm hoping not all of this happened on the way to my house, and the previously passes just didn't notice:

1) Tim, you forgot to write your name on #67 as a take. I filled it out for you.
2) #8 Cigar, Partagas Corona 07 --- Wrapper underneath the band in the center of the cigar has come slightly unwrapped/cracked.
3) #31 Cigar, Montecristo #2 Oct 06 --- Pea sized wrapper crack/puncture wound 1 inch below label and 1 inch to the right of Monte insignia area of band.

Takers:
#64 Diamond Crown Max Churchill
#66 LFD Double Ligero 700
#72 WOAM
#74 Ashton VSG Torpedo
#81 Shark

Putters:
#82 Zino Platinum Scepter Stout
#83 Oliva V Special Figurado
#84 Opus xXx "Power Ranger"
#85 LFD Factory Press II
#86 Opus X Super Beli
#87 Ashton VSG Belicoso #1

If these are okay with the group, I have my tape, labels, and whatnot ready and I will send to mrtapes tomorrow at roughly 9 AM EST.

Jeff thanks for the time you took to inspect the package and rewrap the box better. Hopefully the damage to cigars was not that bad. Not sure if its the humidity or the cold a this point; hopefully we will comeout ok at the end.

Trades are great !!!

Mr tapes told me that he will be away from Feb 1st to the 5th so perhaps it is best if we send it to someone else for now. I know vengo97 somehow was skipped due to his traveling perhaps he can be next. If not lets see if AngyFishH is ok to be next and we can circle back to mr tapes next.

Wow I feel dizzy now :blush:

Mr tapes told me that he will be away from Feb 1st to the 5th so perhaps it is best if we send it to someone else for now. I know vengo97 somehow was skipped due to his traveling perhaps he can be next. If not lets see if AngyFishH is ok to be next and we can circle back to mr tapes next.

Yes, Please send it to one other member first, then to me. It will work out best if this is waiting for me when I get back, Then I can turn it around right away.
Thanks Mark

PMed AngryFishH. No response yet. Package has been taped up and whatnot. Just waiting for someone to send it to.

PMed AngryFishH. No response yet. Package has been taped up and whatnot. Just waiting for someone to send it to.

If you don't hear from AngryFishH by tomorrow send it to me on Friday.
Mark

I PM'd Dan and he is OK with this. (edited to reflect these comments)

Mailing to AngryFishH in the morning. I was going to mail it yesterday, but got busy with work and then it snowed about a foot.

We're shoveled out now. DC# will be posted in the AM.