• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling Christo please explain yourself to the community...

looking for knowledge said:
I received a tracking number from Christo today.  1Z4949XX0350653841. Will update the thread(s) when/if completed.

>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

Hmmm I think we have seen this same story with the beer....

As soon as he makes good, or if it becomes evident he is not going to..... Either way, after thinking about it, (and behind the scenes discussion) he needs to be banned.

Rod said:
When shall I pull the trigger?

Christo has already damaged his reputation on CigarPass beyond repair - but I would like to give it a few days to see if he makes good on his past due obligations before he is cut loose from this community. There is the issue of making a formal request for the Scumbags and Bad Traders List, which may be avoidable if he fulfills his obligations immediately.

In todays employment world, being on the scumbag list could cost you a shot at a good job. 

Strange to see this going on. If anyone needs a phone number or email let me know. Communicated a month or so ago about some computer things, nice guy so it's unfortunate to see this. 

Enough is enough. If the PIF's are received with the tracking info provided, he saves himself from the List but it too late for CP. IMO you can pull the trigger now Rod.

Enough is enough. If the PIF's are received with the tracking info provided, he saves himself from the List but it too late for CP. IMO you can pull the trigger now Rod.
That's pretty much the way I feel about it,too.

Doc

Come what will, two incredibly dormant passes turned into a manhunt in nearly no-time flat and my wavering attention became misconstrued for abuse of the generosity of the board. That said both Louich and Looking For Knowledge have packages on the way (fwiw they also have my gratitude for kick-starting the pass), and if you would like to double check LFK's tracking that was posted on Sunday, it has now updated and shows it is on its way. In both instances I have offered to send pictures of receipts as proof. 

Christo said:
Come what will, two incredibly dormant passes turned into a manhunt in nearly no-time flat and my wavering attention became misconstrued for abuse of the generosity of the board. That said both Louich and Looking For Knowledge have packages on the way (fwiw they also have my gratitude for kick-starting the pass), and if you would like to double check LFK's tracking that was posted on Sunday, it has now updated and shows it is on its way. In both instances I have offered to send pictures of receipts as proof. 
Yeah, 3 months is "no time flat".

Christo said:
When you accepted the passes you took on the responsibility of keeping them active.

Christo said:

Apparently it took a 'man hunt' to get things moving again.  That is a direct result of your own actions, not anyone else.  All it would have taken is a couple PM's and following through on commitments, and this would have all been a non-issue.  You brought the escalation on yourself.

To be very clear, you didn't abuse the generosity of the board, you took advantage of the trust that had been placed in you.  You didn't treat the participants as friends and brothers, you treated them with contempt and indifference. 

So much for your reputation here.....

BlindedByScience said:

Apparently it took a 'man hunt' to get things moving again.  That is a direct result of your own actions, not anyone else.  All it would have taken is a couple PM's and following through on commitments, and this would have all been a non-issue.  You brought the escalation on yourself.

To be very clear, you didn't abuse the generosity of the board, you took advantage of the trust that had been placed in you.  You didn't treat the participants as friends and brothers, you treated them with contempt and indifference. 

So much for your reputation here.....

Well said Tom...and right to the point.

The issue I now have is within Christo's response and the fact that it reminds me of the times I would catch one of my kids doing something wrong. ...

"....two incredibly dormant passes turned into a manhunt..."

When caught with your hands in the cookie jar, you tried to put a positive spin (by finding fault within the system) on your wrong doings to diminish the impact it truly had. I can expect that from a 12yo....not from a man.

Yes, they do go dormant for some time once in a while and more so lately, BUT...where they stall is in the 'Shout Out' stage when the PIF person is asking for a taker...NOT when someone accepted the offer, posted a new PIF offer, and those down the line are expecting a package.

Big difference my friend.....at this point, just own it....don't drink your 'I'm a victim' KoolAid. Time to Man Up.

grateful1 said:
We don't get to keel-haul him?Doc

And there I was adding barnacles to the hull of the Good Ship Lollipop.
Best post in the thread!

:thumbs:

X2!

Christo said:
^^^2nd best post^^^

Yo, by posting the above rationale, it showed how you far missed the point!

louich said:
Hey LfK! Im curious, did you receive a box yet ?

Looks like its out for delivery today! Louich did you ever get a tracking #?