• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling Ohio Members

Ohio Herf in....

• Akron

• Columbus

• Akron Havana House

Results are only viewable after voting.
Count me in. I'd recommend Havana House! It's pretty large and everyone has been friendly every time I've been there.

BYOB

I have been in touch with the owner of Havana House and he is all for it! Matt said we can bring alcohol and put it in cups. There are several places there where we can congregate.

There is a great restaurant directly across the road where we can park if parking is an issue and we could also have a bite to eat.

Anybody know of a hotel close? I'm searching but not finding much. I don't imbibe and drive so I'd like to find a place closer than what I'm finding.

Fairfield Inn is about the closest decent place. Its about 4 miles south of Havana house in Fairlawn.

I really hate that I cannot make it up there for this one. I will be leading the mighty Milford Eagles onto the basketball court at 6 pm that evening. I will tell my team to win one for the herfers!

I hope this could be the first of many more to come It's tough to accommodate everyone's busy schedules.

I texted Matt to give him the date and time you chose. I'm sure you guys will have fun!

When you know how many will attend, let me know so I can let Matt know.

Hey everyone, shoot me a DM to let me know you are coming and if you are bringing anyone. Lets try to have this finalized by Thursday the 22nd.

I need to check with the wife and my "that's fine" "whatever" or "just do what you want" answer. I should be flying back from work that week. I should be able to fly into there and then drive home the next day.

I need to check with the wife and my "that's fine" "whatever" or "just do what you want" answer. I should be flying back from work that week. I should be able to fly into there and then drive home the next day.

As implied by my signature, some things are simply more important than others:rolleyes: There are 7,400,000,000 in this world, roughly half of which are women. Some of these women are a blank slate, some have been pre-conditioned by other men, some may not be acceptable to you for various reasons, but the fact remains that the selection of women far exceeds the rare opportunities to be realized in the area of cigars.

I have been gifted some amazing cigars by brothers here which, after smoked, can NEVER be replaced......any wife can be replaced! I have enjoyed meeting some of the best people I know.....when was the last time your wife introduced you to such a person! I have experienced some memorable events which will forever put a smile on my face.....okay maybe that's a tie:D

I have never written anything facetious in my life;)

I'm in. How late is the place open? I may head back to MI that night or get a hotel on the way. Or stay local.

That's great. I'm excited to take a Saturday off and meet some new brothers.

I'm still in. We may have some people coming over for dinner so I may have to cut out at little early.

For those who are traveling/staying Montrose/Fairlawn is a couple minutes south and should provide you with anything you need.

As far as food goes the place across the street is a little upscale. A burger and fries is around $15 dollars if I remember correctly. Plenty of other options to the south.

Otherwise I look forward to seeing/meeting all of you.

Still in. Getting in late Friday night. May bust out early to head back home or I may crash local. We'll see how the night goes! :)