• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Calling out BSchmidt1981 ? Brian you need to speak up or pay up?

insight said:

Has anyone found him on FB?  Did anything happen to him?  If he's just ignoring his obligations, then I say cut him lose and put him on the list.

Tend to agree with TB on this.  I try to be very understanding of delays due to life issues and personally don't usually sweat some delay (just look at my passes...). That said, I have yet to find a reason why a PM/email/call can't be made to update people on the situation.  I would also hazard to guess that folks that know the sort of shit I have dealt with the last few years while still timely handling obligations like this will understand why my sympathy has a high pricetag.  This thread will serve as a formal nomination for the list, he has a week to offer up an explanation in his defense before the vote is taken (if anyone has contact info for him, now would be the time to use it).

Just FYI...today is a week. 

High time we string him up.  My pitchfork has been sharpened, tar is boiling and chickens plucked.

insight said:

Has anyone found him on FB?  Did anything happen to him?  If he's just ignoring his obligations, then I say cut him lose and put him on the list.

Tend to agree with TB on this.  I try to be very understanding of delays due to life issues and personally don't usually sweat some delay (just look at my passes...). That said, I have yet to find a reason why a PM/email/call can't be made to update people on the situation.  I would also hazard to guess that folks that know the sort of shit I have dealt with the last few years while still timely handling obligations like this will understand why my sympathy has a high pricetag.  This thread will serve as a formal nomination for the list, he has a week to offer up an explanation in his defense before the vote is taken (if anyone has contact info for him, now would be the time to use it).

Phil,
Let me know if you need anything else from me?  I can invite you to the PM group as well so you can see the conversations there.

Let me know.

Do that, also (in general for all) please send any pm/links/emails that should be referenced as evidence of the transgression. I typically post a pdf print of the thread evidencing the violation for each entry, wherever possible

Enough is enough already.  He has been given more than enough time.  Scum-bag.