• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

can some one help me with sources?

sgresso

:) :) I really need some swisher perfectos
any one know where to get them?
:) :)

The station down the road has Pineapple White Owls, will that work?

Its all about the Backwoods! :thumbs:

Heard 7-11 has 5 pack specials today only... you'd better hurry!

Nope can't smoke those they are crap. it must be the genuine swisher sweets perfectos.

I searched the internet and came up empty.

cigar_swish_perfecto.jpg

Here is as close as I hope to get to them. They also seem to have recently been released in Tequila flavored as well. Enjoy

Flavor-Swisher.jpg

CYG

I wish I had the money to afford some of those stick. :love: I had the opportunity to smoke one before though. I nearly died.

Thanks guys I can die happy now.

Now to find some $ in the couch for one......

CvilleYoungGun said:
cigar_swish_perfecto.jpg

Here is as close as I hope to get to them. They also seem to have recently been released in Tequila flavored as well. Enjoy
Flavor-Swisher.jpg

CYG
[snapback]245110[/snapback]​

TEQUILA FLAVORED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hmmm... 'scuse me, I think I gotta run to the corner store for some, ah... milk. Yeah, milk. Be right back!

They are better with age. After 5 years they get a nice leathery, cocoa, nutty, espresso, black forest chocolate mouse cake, cedar, earthy, cinnamon bun, floral, oak, caper like quality that's really hard to describe.

sgresso said:
:) :) I really need some swisher perfectos
any one know where to get them?
:) :)
[snapback]245054[/snapback]​

Must........resist.......temptation to post a Fiver :D

Yes I am joking.
I am just having a bit of fun beacuse of the other source thread today.

some of the people here know me that I am a perfecto freak but like most of you all enjoy better cigars than that.

My favorite perfectos are Cuaba, Gurhka, Torano sig, Short stories..etc any habano perfecto is my friend.

Seamus said:
They are better with age. After 5 years they get a nice leathery, cocoa, nutty, espresso, black forest chocolate mouse cake, cedar, earthy, cinnamon bun, floral, oak, caper like quality that's really hard to describe.
[snapback]245141[/snapback]​

I think what you're trying to say is that they are full of "buttery" and "creamy" smoke.

sgresso, man, you had me going bro, I was on my way out the door
to pick up some of those beauties (Swisher Sweet Perfectos) before
I seen your last post. :whistling:

Those Cigars are what got me started smoking cigars so I do owe a bit to the company. I soon graduated to better cigars but now and then I do go back to my roots.

Seamus said:

i rather smoke a frosted bluberry donut

mmmmmm, donut

Seamus said:

You forgot butter :p

sgresso said:
Thanks guys I can die happy now.

Now to find some $ in the couch for one......
[snapback]245121[/snapback]​

Die ? yes, I supposed if you smoked those (it was my first cigar and the last time I ever smoked that dog rocket).

Happy? well, thats subjective.... :p

Seriously, I hope you enjoy it and find as many as you can afford! :)

Darren