• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Can someone describe these cigars to me?

What is the green one, black ones, etc?
I know of course they are from the AF line. I just need specifics on taste, names, mild or harshness.
Thanks!

http://www.westcoastcigars.net/theCigars/A...rturoFuente.jpg
The green ones are candela. They taste like celery. The black ones are oscuro. They taste like seaweed.

Wilkey

Throw in some smoked salmon and cream cheese and that's a nice variation on the Philadelphia roll.

What if you drank some of that salmon soda from that one review, while smoking the celery and seaweed cigars?
I get queasy just thinking about that!

Wilkey

I still have a few of those special sodas left and Christmas is just around the corner :thumbs:

I know of course they are from the AF line. I just need specifics on taste, names, mild or harshness.
Thanks!

The green ones are candela. They taste like celery. The black ones are oscuro. They taste like seaweed.

Wilkey

hmmm....kind of opinionated, but i don't mind. they don't look so great to me either

From the topic title I would think it would be safe to assume you were looking for opinions. People have also provided you some useful links. And hell, if all else fails you could use the search engine. I don't know if it actually works but the fuggin thing is always right there at the top of my screen, mocking me "Phil why don't you try using me? You know you want to, I hold so many answers!" And then I think... nah fuggit somebody will do the work for me. Also you probably don't want to trust brother Wilkey's cigar analysis because he is lacking in quality information and experience related to cigars (he just really likes to see his sigtag, that is why he posts)

Thanks!

Wilkey

hmmm....kind of opinionated, but i don't mind. they don't look so great to me either

From the topic title I would think it would be safe to assume you were looking for opinions. People have also provided you some useful links. And hell, if all else fails you could use the search engine. I don't know if it actually works but the fuggin thing is always right there at the top of my screen, mocking me "Phil why don't you try using me? You know you want to, I hold so many answers!" And then I think... nah fuggit somebody will do the work for me. Also you probably don't want to trust brother Wilkey's cigar analysis because he is lacking in quality information and experience related to cigars (he just really likes to see his sigtag, that is why he posts)
oh, of course im looking for opinions. im glad to hear any real answers, actually. i was just playing around. Maybe i should ahve added the smiley? Oh, and the search does work, but its never helped me find the answers to my specific questions. Sure there are loads of info here, but it often becomes very challenging to find what you're looking for digging through it.

....sigh. Perhaps a visual aid is what's required here:

UseSearch.gif

....get the hint, sport...??

Oops, my mistake. I guess you melted down after all. Later, sport!

...But I've read all I want to read from you usless cigar dorks and I'll be ending my membership. You will go on to type nonsense and bull of all sorts, shapes, and sizes but I won't be here to see it. Instead, I'll be out smoking some fine cigars rather than listening to it. To all of you that condone the use of the search function, search this! Oh, and by the way........Toodles bit-ches!

Wilkey

I see you pulled this post almost as soon as you posted.

So are you planning on sticking around?

Classic demonstration of the merits of taking a time-out before posting chit.

Wilkey

I think it's time we pull the plug on barryman's account. After reading his many threads/posts, this guy would fit better in a more juvenile type of community.