• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

can someone help me with sources?!?!?

Where are these asshats coming from???

Must be a friend of Limpy's.... ;)

redboi18 said:
lol hey how hard is it for me to make a new account? :cool: furthermore, im a casual smoker, not a addict and i live no more then 30 minutes from a LCDH (however they are spelled) in windsor. cross the border and problem solved.

charles
[snapback]245078[/snapback]​

That's why I'm asking you all where to buy Cubans because I can buy them no more than 30 minutes from my house.

PROBLEM SOLVED.

LOL

azksig said:
Rod said:
User banned.

If you think it's "easy to create multiple accounts", go for it and I'm sure you'll be hearing from your ISP.

- Admin
[snapback]245129[/snapback]​
Awhh...movier over :(

Any takers on when Redboi part deux will be coming out?
[snapback]245174[/snapback]​

I like how he contradicted himself. In the first post he says he wants to find online retailers to get Cuban cigars to see what all the hype is about, then later on he says he has no problem getting Cuban cigars because he lives in a border town and can go into Canada anytime he wants. What a joke. :laugh:

Damn...I go to work, come home, and the fun is over.

It's like what someone else said...he had to be a former member, he pushed all the right buttons...really fast.

redboi18 said:
show some respect? to who? ummmm excuse me but i dont think its that serious. CC and pretty much everyone on here has showed how important they're lives are to police a forum on some cancer causing hobby. id easily mistake this forum on cigars for a meeting place for cocain or opium smugglers by the how hush hush and on edge everyone seems. honestly, CSCC (cock sucking CC), i feel sry for you and the rest of u bored little ass holes who have nothing better to do then police this site. you talk real big on here but im sure ur nothing more then a bitch in real life. to the rest of you u have corrected me in a respectful manner, my comments dont apply to you and i respect ur knowledge.

sincerly,

charles :D
[snapback]245062[/snapback]​

Hey Chucky boy -- the best part of you clearly slid down your momma's leg and ended up as a stain on the back seat of your '78 Ford Festiva. Why don't you head out to the garage, climb into the love mobile, and scrape a clue from the upholstery.

Hey George, is this about the time where we are supposed to start in? :laugh:

Strayvector said:
Damn...I go to work, come home, and the fun is over.
[snapback]245272[/snapback]​
I used to have the same problem. I go to another home now. Problem solved. :)

Interesting how there are about ten or fifteen new members who all signed up on November 2nd & 3rd :laugh:

One even use a Detroit area zipcode in his screen name. :D

redboy is so friggin STOOOOOOOPID :laugh:

Oh, he's not tonydog$hit, but they seem to share similar mental ilnesses, don't they :p

Maybe Scotty can spare some of his meds for these two nut jobs. :laugh: