• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

can someone help me with sources?!?!?

Great King Rat said:
Give the kid a break guys. I know the kid is talking smack and not being respectful. I apologize on his behalf. :blush:

Red, here is the info you need. It is right under your nose bud.

http://www.cigarpass.com/?page=retailers

I would just keep quite now while you are ahead.

Enjoy.
[snapback]245099[/snapback]​

Oh, he's "a head" allright...

head_up_your_ass.jpg

mrjinglesusa, as such a knowledgable person, im very sure ur aware of the legality of bringing a box back to the states.

redboi18 said:
i apologize to anyones who has such virgin ears as to take what i said as disrespectful. i came here with nothing but honest intentions to further my knowledge with cigars. if the "elders" of this network have such a problem with novices and their questions that may seem "petty", then why dont they show a little creativity and creat a forum were novices can ask there "petty" questions. if anyone took the time to read my first post, i believe i asked in a very respectful manner about sources. i also stated that it was taboo to discuss them in public so to please email me. what seems to have happened is a few bored individuals attempted to creat a little entertainment for themselves, which is honestly sad. i apologize to those who felt i dispected them once again.

charles
[snapback]245105[/snapback]​

charles,

If you were truly serious about learning about cigars, you'd STFU and read (more reading, less typing). This board is full of great information - including the last 30 guys who came in here and did exactly the same thing you did. You'd see from their mistakes there are right ways to handle the criticism, and wrong ways to handle it.

Do us all a favor - before you dig a hole you can't get out of - go back and do a read on all the past posts concerning "sources". Make a decision how you want to handle this. You certainly aren't making any friends with your wonderful attitude. And you haven't even seen the worst of it yet. I'd say you're already on the "watch" list and pretty well on your way out the door. Wise up before it gets worse... ;)

redboi18 said:
hi

im fairly new to cigars and still a virgin with cubans but im looking to make a purchase to see what all the hype is about. i know outright posting sources is rather taboo so can someone help me out with a few sources i came across? please post your email and ill send u the sources i have so far.

charles
[snapback]244816[/snapback]​

redboi18 said:
okay do you need me s.s. and address too? i came here to be further informed on cigars. i thought i stated that i was "fairly new" to cigars to begin with. is there some sort of hazing period that i'm not aware of before i can post a question? i didn't ask to be given any sources, simply the valididty of a few. if you had/have no intentions of doing that, then you shouldn't have wasted your time posting a reply.

(no offense :D )

charles
[snapback]244820[/snapback]​

redboi18 said:
"u" must have nothing more to do with "u're" life then be so anal about how a person chooses to post a note on, of all things, a internet forum. if "u" had a f*cking life, im sure "u" could find something more then spell check a post...a$$

charles :love:
[snapback]244821[/snapback]​

redboi18 said:
Hey, this is the internet, and not the real world, right? Now, I never walk away from confrontations face to face then what is a person behind a computer screen in another state? I'm only eighteen, so that there pretty much rules out me being any sort of law enforcement officer. I joined this form to further expand my knowledge on cigars, not be told by a bunch of people who seem to be suffereing from paranoia that im a CIA agent. Now, if CC simply said for reason X we want to get to know you first before we can help you so we do not jepordise a persons business, then I would have understood with no problem. But for him, and everyone else, to even waste their time posting comments reminding me that I just signed up sounds like a gang of third grade instegators.

For anyone new to the thread, let me generaly state that I'm not begging for anyones help. If you cannot or willnot post a reply to answers my question then please show a little restraint and do not post a comment. I would hate to have to go through a bucket of bad apples to find one good one.

Sincerly,

Charles :D
[snapback]244983[/snapback]​

If you would have done what 98% of new members do and post an "Intro" thread, introduce yourself, participate in the forums, and let people get to know you, you could have avoided this whole mess.

Instead, you chose to be a part of the 2% who come on here and make a jackass out of themselves in their first 20 minutes on the board.

:sign:

...and is it just me - or does this guy sound like someone else who was recently banned because of a similar attitude (TonyDogs)?

redboi18 said:
mrjinglesusa, as such a knowledgable person, im very sure ur aware of the legality of bringing a box back to the states.
[snapback]245108[/snapback]​

And yet, you come on here asking us to "verify" your "sources". If you have no problem ordering them, you should have no problem carrying them back.

AHEAD??
Sorry G.K.R., but there is NO way on God's green earth this kid is ahead!!!

And I wonder if this is the way schools teach kids these days- it does explain alot. u instead of you? sry instead of sorry? ur instead of you are? Good lord are you that lazy you cannot spell a word out?

Makes me wonder if someone is trying to mask their true identity?? Rod?? care to check? :laugh:

ggiese said:
...and is it just me - or does this guy sound like someone else who was recently banned because of a similar attitude (TonyDogs)?
[snapback]245115[/snapback]​

Rod? IP check on Aisle 5! Good point George...

lol is this your entertainment for the day? please, find something better to do. go ride a bike or something or watch a dvd. comment on my maturity when you find something more valuable to do then pick a fight with a person online. im sure you dont talk so big in person. :laugh:

sincerly,

charles

redboi18 said:
lol is this your entertainment for the day? please, find something better to do. go ride a bike or something or watch a dvd. comment on my maturity when you find something more valuable to do then pick a fight with a person online. im sure you dont talk so big in person. :laugh:

sincerly,

charles
[snapback]245123[/snapback]​
Oh yeah...DEFINITELY sounds like a "tonydogs" comment!

Ban his ass....his remarks are COMPLETELY uncalled for!

User banned.

If you think it's "easy to create multiple accounts", go for it and I'm sure you'll be hearing from your ISP.

- Admin

Thanks Rod!

Damn, lately, these guys are really making you earn your keep here as admin!

Keep up the good work!

redboi18 said:
CC and pretty much everyone on here has showed how important they're lives are to police a forum on some cancer causing hobby. id easily mistake this forum on cigars for a meeting place for cocain or opium smugglers by the how hush hush and on edge everyone seems. honestly, CSCC (cock sucking CC), i feel sry for you and the rest of u bored little ass holes who have nothing better to do then police this site. you talk real big on here but im sure ur nothing more then a bitch in real life. to the rest of you u have corrected me in a respectful manner, my comments dont apply to you and i respect ur knowledge.

sincerly,

charles :D
[snapback]245062[/snapback]​

redboi18 said:
you all should look at tedski post...i did originally ask for it to be taken to email or PM. if CC was a bit mature or had half a brain he could have sent me a note addressing my offenses. if anyone is owed an apology, it is me. if u assumed i was going to take ur comments up the ass then you were mistaken. respect is mutual.

sincerly,

charles
[snapback]245071[/snapback]​

redboi18 said:
where CSCC? giving in to his oral fixation problem?
[snapback]245085[/snapback]​

redboi18 said:

sincerly,

charles
[snapback]245123[/snapback]​

Who's trying to pick a fight here? :sign:

Ha... lucky me I'm getting paid to sit here and read your drivel. :laugh:

Somehow I don't think quoting a song from 1978 means much to someone born in 1987. Maybe that's just me though. :whistling:

ggiese said:
Red - "...you got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away, know when to run..."

[snapback]245050[/snapback]​

Rod said:
User banned.

If you think it's "easy to create multiple accounts", go for it and I'm sure you'll be hearing from your ISP.

- Admin
[snapback]245129[/snapback]​
Beautiful. :thumbs:

Rod said:
User banned.

- Admin

Uh, oh... Tony's mom is gonna be pissed!!! She better ground him for this one!!!

Rod said:
User banned.

- Admin
Awhh...movier over :(

Any takers on when Redboi part deux will be coming out?