• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Can Someone Please Give Me The Facts?

That was great informaton from FatherTiresius. I sell life insurane for a living (30 years). Some of the Life insurance companies I use will give a client a non-smoker rate (even preferred Plus) if NO nicotine shows up in the lab tests. Some companies will give you non-smoker rates even if it does show in your labs. The insurance companies know that occasional cigar smokers (3-4 per week, no inhale) are NOT a cancer risk.

First person to figure out what the hell I'm talking about and post the answer here wins a gift pack. Mpass is disqualified.

We have a winner! One gift pack headed your way, sir. PM me your snaily. Now tell everyone what was the significance of these facts.

(ps, it's a joke McP)

Snailer is in my profile brother. It is a puzzle per se..."We all need mirrors to remind ourselves who we are"...actually I never saw the movie, but I am an excellent detective.

Emo

In a sense. The main character in the movie was attacked one night by an intruder in his house. He suffered a head injury during the attack that left him unable to form new memories, but he could remember things that happened before just fine. Also during the attack his wife was killed (or so he thinks). He then vows to avenge her death by finding her murderer and killing him. But since he can't remember anything, he has to take a lot of notes. The really important notes he has tattooed on his body - the facts. Everything in that post I made was tattooed on his body.

Ok, bonus question. Who can tell me who Sammy Jankis is? Another gift pack is up for grabs.

Rent the film....best of 2001.

Me? I've never publicly been known to google anything up. :p

Emo

Sammy Jankis also had the handicap of not being able to make new memories. ;)

Wascal

Actually Sammy Jankis is a person created by Leonard. Sammy Jankis experiences are actually Leonards. Just like most of the movie. Leonard creates alot of facts, that are esssentially "false" history...in order to comfort himself.

Leonards memory of Sammy is a story of a man with a similiar condition to his...that ends up killing his wife do to a insulin shot overdose...but that memory is really Leonards and he infact actually killed his own wife. :) :)

Addy in the profile FatherT ;)

Love that movie...thanks for bringing all this up!!! :thumbs: :p :p

Ding! Winner #2 is TheBeast. Gift packs should go out tomorrow.

Thanks for playing guys. :thumbs:

That is a great movie. One of my favs. The special edition dvd is great also.

Very NICE package!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thanks FT!!! :D