• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Can you control your temper

northernmoris

FFOX Whore
So I need to vent a bit...... Oh man, where to start..

I went to the mall today with my wife to exchange a "new" broken Bluetooth, I spent $60 on it. Well apparntly the douche who bought it before me tried to plug it in and jammed the plastic plug/cover into the unit. I bought it 2 weekends ago but have been too busy. I'm sure you all can relate to that. Well we get the kiosk and I very "politely" tell the guy my story and explain to him what the deal was. Immediatly he tells me I did that and i'm trying to scam him. I tell him it had been retaped and he says thats impossible that it could happen, I follow with nothing impossible. Again he states and now hes getting louder "you broke that, i'm not stupid" and this goes back and forth two more times.....
The last time he says i'm not going to return something you broke, I slipped out "F%ck you" :rolleyes: now maybe that wasn't right but he was in my face and getting loud at this point.

Well he says "F%ck me" who the hell do you think your talking to, he brushes by me and (No exageration here) with his left arm pushes my wife out of his way :angry: :angry: . Oh man, now i'm boiling inside. My wife starts yelling at him saying where do you get off pushing me. He replied tell your BF its his fault for swearing.

Thank god I controlled myself,, I had to go to security and had them call in the Paramus PD. I filed for simple assault and tomorrow will have to go down to the station, to finish out papers. Im bringing this to court, where does this ass get off by laying a hand on my wife?

How would you react if someone pushed your wife? This guy was lucky he was in the mall and not outside somewhere...
What kind of restraint do you guys have?

You're a better man than me. Ooh, boy!! I would've gave him a Tiger Uppercut. Did the right thing, though. Hopefully, he'll lose his job. A guy like that shouldn't be in constant dealing with the public.

Probably not as much as you did.That said congrats on doing the right thing

Wooo...see, that's the kind of shit that makes me feel all stabby...

Good on ya' Brother for controlling the rage.

-T

Less than you, that's for sure. Kudos on you for handling it calmly and professionally. Now go stick it to him!

Sometimes my students get froggy with me like that. I just kinda smile, in that really scary teacher way. And they usually have no idea my smile means I'm thinking "Kid, I could kill you with a rolled up magazine and here you are, running your mouth just because you think you won't actually get HURT." :laugh:

~Boar

Your a better man than myself. I honestly believe i could not have held myself back from decking the guy. I hope that guy has to pay well for assaulting your wife.

Being that I have shorter patience these days as it is, dealing with crowds at the malls and the supermarkets it's tough to say. I think you definitely handled it the right way. I've never had to deal with anything like that, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been able to exercise the same restraint you did. I probably would've chipped his ass right up! But, the way you're going about it is definitely the way to really stick it to him for sure! Nice play!

I would have reacted worse than you probably.

Being that I have shorter patience these days as it is, dealing with crowds at the malls and the supermarkets it's tough to say. I think you definitely handled it the right way. I've never had to deal with anything like that, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been able to exercise the same restraint you did. I probably would've chipped his ass right up! But, the way you're going about it is definitely the way to really stick it to him for sure! Nice play!

Thats what i'm hoping. You know all I wanted was a exchange. This is shitty for sure. But to each their own...

Get his address, Mike. Let's get a HERF going on that idiot's front lawn and when he shows up, we'll stab him with empty, sharpened Upmann tubos.

I wouldn't have had to do anything. My wife would've decked him. :laugh:

Seriously! You should see me trying to deal with people if we're at a club, girl just kicks chicks with her heels on and moves across the club.

But in response to the OP, that crap totally makes my blood boil. First of all, where do people get off treating you like that, as a customer. Then to call you stupid and be rude in general, then touch anyone, your wife, you, you brother, some random old lady.

I'da been pretty upset to say the least...

Hmmm...well...seeing as I just got a shiny new piece of metal that goes *bang* that I carry with me AT ALL TIMES, I probably would have tackled him and dug it into his temple and said something like, "You just fucked yourself motherfucker," or something as cool. :p Crap, I just have to remember to pull out my badge too.

In all seriousness, I've gotten into two fights for my lady. I don't tolerate men touching women. I've gotten into too many fights for other women I don't even know. It's just something that personally bothers me. True, you escalated the contact by saying "F*%& you..." but it still gave him no right to touch your wife. Absolutely not.

BTW, what does "nice play" mean anyways??

I think he means by taking him to court and not beating his ass, I made the right move/play.. Yeah, I wanted to beat his ass, but I have no badge, therefore I think I would have been locked up at the moment.. Not cool.

I think he means by taking him to court and not beating his ass, I made the right move/play.. Yeah, I wanted to beat his ass, but I have no badge, therefore I think I would have been locked up at the moment.. Not cool.

:p :p :sign: I know, I was bein' goofy Mike! As far as the court case/police report, please tell me you have a disinterested 3rd Party Witness? If not, then you have his word against your wife's for a misdemeanor battery, with you as a sole witness...someone who has a vested interest in the victim's well-being due to the fact that she is your spouse. It may not throw the case out, but if you get the wrong Judge, he'll dismiss it and tell the salesman to "Be nicer!" and slap him on the wrist by saying "Sorry" to your wife or something...

Food for thought...and yes, I'd visit you in jail.

Mine too, I would have just had to stand back and watch her hand his a$$ right back to him. Mike you are a good guy, you kept a cool head and I admire that, myself, I really don't think that my wife would have been able to beat me to him. Good show.

I agree with Souldog here. I would have decked him in front of everyone. I've done it twice in the past for some random dude touching my girl in inappropriate ways such as this. I don't agree with men being able to touch women either. He wants to show his attitude, he can have a can of embarrassment to go with it is what I say. *shrugs* It's always good to try and show restraint, but some things are easier than others. That's just my two cents.

Enjoy a nice box of smokes with the money you get from the lawsuit =)

I probably wouldn't of been able to control myself!

That is seriously messed up and you handled it the best way possible. When I was younger (dumber) I had gotten into a scuffle a time or two over someone pushing my GF (one) or someone else pushing another woman (twice), I realized now that it was dumb but now I would hope that I could handle your situation the same way.

If not - I would LOVE to handle it souldoggy style ....pulling out a piece and dropping "you just F'd yourself Mf'er" ....now that would be really cool and then dropping the badge off the punks skull...

I hope it works out and the punk gets his.