• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Can you say 2 in 3 years?

Gator

We flat up out toughed Ok, no 2 ways about it. Meyer has built a monster, we have no seniors on D, if Tebow comes back, better watch out...

YEA BABY, and 15 cigars to boot (premium ones, biches :laugh: )

The mighty Ok offense throttled, there's no comparison to physical toughness of the SEC...

Congratulations to the Gator Nation! Well done and one heck of an enjoyable game to watch! :D and of course ... Superman wears Tebow underwear. :p

You're just lucky they didn't have to play Utah...

How'd Michigan's season go? :p

How'd your big bad Gators do the last time they played Michigan? ;)

They'll be back in a couple years once Rodriguez gets the kind of players he needs. Hopefully by then they'll have fixed this BCS mess so their National Championship will actually mean something (I'm not holding my breath).

It was a great game last night! The fans seemed pretty nice all around except for a couple of rowdy OU fans that got physical with a Gator fan who was cheering in a pretty obnoxious manner. I do have to admit though, if I wasn't a Gator fan I'd find it pretty easy to hate the Gators. All of the talk about Utah, Texas and USC really doesnt bother me...we are the team with the rings and the ones that will hang yet another National Championship banner in The Swamp next year. Hopefully this will cause a stir and get them to make a playoff system. With the current system, conferences with championship games, such as the SEC, are at a distinct disadvantage to making it to the BCS Championship compared to conferences without one - like the PAC 10 and MWC.

Great game and an unbelievable showing on defense by florida

We flat up out toughed Ok, no 2 ways about it.

Gator, it's hard to take your shit-talking seriously with sentences like this. :) Or is this how people talk outside of Miami. :p

I'm glad you don't take my shit talking seriously, and now that you don't have that picture of the that commie slime Che in your Av, maybe I can take you seriously :p ;)

We flat up out toughed Ok, no 2 ways about it.

Gator, it's hard to take your shit-talking seriously with sentences like this. :) Or is this how people talk outside of Miami. :p

I'm glad you don't take my shit talking seriously, and now that you don't have that picture of the that commie slime Che in your Av, maybe I can take you seriously :p ;)

Thanks for the laugh; cuz you would be an expert on such a subject, right? :)

It was a great game last night! The fans seemed pretty nice all around except for a couple of rowdy OU fans that got physical with a Gator fan who was cheering in a pretty obnoxious manner. I do have to admit though, if I wasn't a Gator fan I'd find it pretty easy to hate the Gators. All of the talk about Utah, Texas and USC really doesnt bother me...we are the team with the rings and the ones that will hang yet another National Championship banner in The Swamp next year. Hopefully this will cause a stir and get them to make a playoff system. With the current system, conferences with championship games, such as the SEC, are at a distinct disadvantage to making it to the BCS Championship compared to conferences without one - like the PAC 10 and MWC.

So you're saying the Gaytors cheat :whistling:

With Tebow back, it's likely to be 3 in 4 years

The rumors of his sexual preference will start soon (as soon as I finish this post) and will take a toll on the team.

So you're saying the Gaytors cheat :whistling:

With Tebow back, it's likely to be 3 in 4 years

The rumors of his sexual preference will start soon (as soon as I finish this post) and will take a toll on the team.

:laugh:

Maybe he'll facepaint it below his eyes so we can all know exactly where he stands. Or kneels. :sign:

The BCS does not call the title "national championship" it is the "BCS championship", cause those squirelly (sp?) bastids can't ever seem to get it right.