• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Brasilia vs. Italia

GDeAngelo

I've been thinking of picking up a Britalia. I love the spice and fullness of the Brasilia. I also like how mellow the Italia is. I heard the blend makes for a nice mild to full cigar. Now I found them at the Outlaw, here in Kansas City. But for $30.00 a stick. I'd like to hear other's opinions.

-Gianni-

I have the original 4-count stick box they put out with the Bratalia and a few others, but never actually tried the stick. I guess from what you're writing it has become a standard release.
If you think it might be good, give it a try, but it would be an overpriced daily smoke IMHO.

They are one of the best sticks around. $30 is way too much. For $150 you can get 10 if you look enough and for $250 you get the 150ct Humidor and 10 sticks of the perfecto. Our B&M out here sells the Bratalia Robusto for $12 and the Churchill for $16.00 The picture is a link for you. These cigars we originally made for the Old Virginia Tobacco's 35th anniversary and then released as a special release, and now for OVTC B&M. They are excellent. Give them a try.

Since I've started smoking I've always enjoyed the Brazilias, and am sure to always have at least one on hand. I have not tried out the Italia's though, but am very intrigued, and will surely pick one up soon. I wanted to pick up a few of the Americas to smoke on July 4th but the gentleman at Up in Smoke said, and I quote, "one of the worst cigars I've ever put in my mouth.."

They are one of the best sticks around. $30 is way too much. For $150 you can get 10 if you look enough and for $250 you get the 150ct Humidor and 10 sticks of the perfecto. Our B&M out here sells the Bratalia Robusto for $12 and the Churchill for $16.00 The picture is a link for you. These cigars we originally made for the Old Virginia Tobacco's 35th anniversary and then released as a special release, and now for OVTC B&M. They are excellent. Give them a try.

I've seen these at my local OVTC but never given them much consideration. Given how much I enjoy the Brazilia, I may have to pick up a few.

They are one of the Cigars on my list I need to try. I love the Brazilia rp

Since I've started smoking I've always enjoyed the Brazilias, and am sure to always have at least one on hand. I have not tried out the Italia's though, but am very intrigued, and will surely pick one up soon. I wanted to pick up a few of the Americas to smoke on July 4th but the gentleman at Up in Smoke said, and I quote, "one of the worst cigars I've ever put in my mouth.."

I wouldn't say the America is the worst I've had. But I think I will be fine if I never have one again. It was nice to try. I'm open to new things. But it was a bit harsh on the smoke with not a lot of flavor. It kind of reminded me of a camp fire.

-Gianni-

I am a huge fan of the Brazilia. Love that flavor profile. Reminds me of a mossy earth walled basement. :) not a big fan of the Italia though. Just my .02 :)

Don

$30 a stick is quite a bit. I think for that I could get two Opus at my local B&M