• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Brazilia

Randyb1

Just had my first Maduro a CAO Brazilia Samba , and was wondering if anyone could recomend a similar or better Maduro in the five to ten dollar price range

Thought it was a great smoke , any posts would be appericated

I like the Joya de Nic. Antanos.
heard good things from La Gloria Cubana, but have yet to try myself.

:thumbs:

Definitely the Serie R's from La Gloria are a good option. I personally like the Serie R #6 and 7. Love the La Gloria Wavell Oscuro. La Gloria also makes the El Rico Cabinet Selections maduro. Any size is pretty good.

The Joya de Nicaraguas have great flavors. Great. Personally though, I have found some of their cigars to be very spongy in texture, which I do not like. Burn is also not very consistent.

Other good options are Indian Tabac Rocky Patel 10yr maduro, Chateu de Fuente Maduro, La Flor Dominicana Chisel Maduro, Padron Anniv Principe. Thats just a few its late and I cannot think very clearly. I am sure others will give you some good recommendations.

Dale que tu puede.

The one I keep going back too....

La Tradicion Cabinet Series Perdomo Reserve Maduro
#5 6 3/4" X 54

You know I think I just happen to have a La Tradicion Cabinet Series Perdomo Reserve Maduro.................................

MilesMingusMonk said:
The one I keep going back too....

La Tradicion Cabinet Series Perdomo Reserve Maduro
#5 6 3/4" X 54
I LOVE this one to!

Try any of the SERIE R Maduros! They all smoke very well!! They cost from $5 to $8. Also, you can try any Onyx Reserve (One of my favs) they all tatse great.

You know, I just happen to have an Onyx Reserve as well. :thumbs:

GiBu buddy we must talk

hey talked to someone the other day that had smoked a mexican maduro any thoughts on maduros from down there

oh yea thank for all the great ideas, that will deffently get me started

Randyb1 said:
Just had my first Maduro a CAO Brazilia Samba , and was wondering if anyone could recomend a similar or better Maduro in the five to ten dollar price range

Thought it was a great smoke , any posts would be appericated
The Samba is a great smoke, and it is very well made. Other good maduros I have tried include: any maduro made by Padron, Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur maduro, Partagas Spanish Rosado, Bolivar Fuerte, A. Fuente 8-5-8 maduro, El Rico Habano maduro, any Oliva maduro, Sancho Panza maduro, Ramon Allones maduro, the La Glorias and Antanos others have mentioned, and the list goes on .......... :)

Onyx Reserve, RyJ Reserve, Torano Exodus 1959, Partagas Black, Mayorga Maduro, Punch Gran Cru Maduro, Bolivar Fuerte, Excalibur Maduro.

Just a few of my favorite Maddies :D

If you liked the CAO Brazillia then you'll love the CAO L'Anniversaire Maduro! I'm new to cigars but the Brazillia was a first for me, and a favorite. I like the Gol! size as they seem to be a more mellow blending than the Piranha. Anyway try the CAO maddie- it's about the same price and it's got a strong yet smooth dark chocolate taste. I really dug it and I was drunk at the time - which is the worst time to try a cigar since my taste buds are nuked!

Good Luck!

[/FONT][/FONT]

Try an Oliva "O" maduro, these are suprisingly good for around $7.

Randy, I just picked up a Partagas Black in a pass for you to try. My brothers loves these little things. You should give it a try.

Don't have any new suggestions just going to vote for the ones people have already mentioned.

La Gloria Serie R
Excalibur Madduro
Partagas Black

I've been really impressed with the CAO Brasilia line. Nice thick ring gauges and puts out a nice smoke cloud. Tastes great too.

Looks like alot of good suggestions. I have aquired a few that you listed so it looks like im on the right track .

I am really interested in the Partagas Spanish Rosado or Black, if someone is interested in a box split or "not sure about a trade yet" dont have a big selection let me know. Would try to work out something.

Thanks Randy

oops didnt read your post until after I posted about the Partagas Black .

Sorry and Thanks GiBu