• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO CX2 contest

Did mine on 3/15..still nothing.. :whistling:

so I did another in the wife's name today..really want that hat after seeing Hawk's! :love:

Got my hat and cigar today. Nice hat and I recieved the toro. Damn...54 ring. The band is a little goofy. I'm headed out to try it right now!

Nate

I just punched in too. Even for a green behind the ears guy that was a test even I could handle (I kinda feel stupid hiding a cheat sheet now).

My first CAO. Hope the Cx2 is a good smoke! I'll have to check for reviews on it!

Lata,

Jason

My hat and cigar arrived today! This contest is good for Canadians too! Whoo-hoo!!!

I just checked that link again and the promo is over, but they say if you did the contest and got all the answers right you'll get your cigar and hat.

Now I just wonder if I got all the answers right ??? , they seemed like easy enough questions at the time.

I just checked that link again and the promo is over, but they say if you did the contest and got all the answers right you'll get your cigar and hat.

Now I just wonder if I got all the answers right ??? , they seemed like easy enough questions at the time.

I filled out the quiz on the 14th or 15th and got the stuff on the 28th. Looks like some people got it within a week. It might still show up.

I got the toro cigar...nice looking hat also.

I got all my stuff too, if someone wants the CAO hat, it's a nice chocolate color, I'd love to trade for some smokes. I just got a new humidor, and I don't think the hat's going to help reduce air volume so it's easier to maintain constant, consistent humidity.

peter

CAO marketing machine rolls on.

Recvd my cigar and winter hat today. Letter came explaining that they had run out of caps so they substituted the skull cap. Must be why they closed the promo as well.

Proably took the survey about a week ago.

Fingers still crossed that I got them right as I haven't received a package from CAO as of yet........ :D :thumbs: :p

(Except the full box of CX2s and 3 other boxes that they donated to the recent Quad State Herf!!!!!! :cool:

I got all my stuff too, if someone wants the CAO hat, it's a nice chocolate color, I'd love to trade for some smokes. I just got a new humidor, and I don't think the hat's going to help reduce air volume so it's easier to maintain constant, consistent humidity.

peter

Of course you want to trade the hat for some smokes... Would you like some PREMIUM smokes for it? :whistling:

That hat is good for at least a CoRo :whistling:

Go mine last night. The Cx2 looks pretty tasty. I am a fan of camaroon, so I am looking forward to it.
The hat, well, it's nice enough, but I don't wear baseball caps, so I am auctioning it off to the highest bidder. Bidding starts at a box of 1984 Davidoff Chateau's, with a certification that they have been properly stored, along with 10 full dress boxes of Opus "A"s.
Once we pass that "reserve" price, we can get down to business.

DUDE! It's a FREE hat! Don't be a putz.

Sorry for asking for the trade, I didn't realize it'd be such a faux pas - I just thought someone would want a CAO baseball hat I'd never wear.

:cool:

peter

TJM?? is that you?? ???