• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Event at Schlesingers Cigar Bar 8-13-08

stogieman

" Herf King "
Glynna is hosting a CAO event next week (Wednesday 5 - 8 pm) and here is the cut and paste from CAO's event site:

8/13/2008 - New Windsor, NY - Escape with CAO in New Windsor at Hudson Valley Cigars. CAO featured cigars will include an assortment of CAO's highly-rated cigars, including CAO Gold, CAO Gold Maduro, CAO Cameroon, and more. Take advantage of one-day only special deals, free cigars and door prizes. Meet CAO Regional Sales Manager, Steve Faccenda, and "Escape with CAO!" For more information, please call (845) 562-1762.

http://www.hudsonvalleycigars.com/

See you all there as we know that between our good friend Steve (TOJE) and Glynna Schlesinger, we will all have a great time...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

:whistling:

So what's the count down to Quad State Herf IV?????

Not that I rushing you or anything.

DG

:whistling:

So what's the count down to Quad State Herf IV?????

Not that I rushing you or anything.

DG

Actually Chris, we were just talkin' about the date of the event the other day. It's lookin' like Quad State Herf IV will be either the 7th or the 14 of Feb 09. So we are roughly 6 months and counting!!!!!!! :D

Wow, I might be able to make that!!!

Sounds great Ralph as we both have a rough schedule and could use a break and smoke some great stogies. Besides that, it's a great reason to enjoy the famous Schlesinger's Pub Burger........ :D :thumbs: :p

....and don't forget those Pickles!!! And and nice cold Black and Tan to go with it!!!!

Not that I'm really counting or anything. :whistling:

Feb 7th = 167 days
Feb 14th = 174 days

Left until the Next Quad State Herf IV.

DG

Can't wait to see you guys.....talked to Glynna yesterday, we're good to go!! :D

Hopefully a number of you local S / BOTL can come out today and join us at Schlesingers Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars. I'm gonna get there right around 1700 (5pm) and most likely have a famous Pub Burger with the fixins........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Hopefully a number of you local S / BOTL can come out today and join us at Schlesingers Cigar Bar / Hudson Valley Cigars. I'm gonna get there right around 1700 (5pm) and most likely have a famous Pub Burger with the fixins........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

PUB BURGER!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy it Charlie, Have a good time.
I'll pass on this one.

Sorry that I can't make this one Charlie. I just got back from a family reunion in Texas. Hope that y'all have a good time :thumbs: :thumbs:

Well guys, we had a blast. The usual suspects along with the a good number of new faces showed up. We ate great food and smoked some excellent sticks. Thanks to Steve (TOJE) from CAO and Glynna Schlesinger, we all had a super time....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Sorry I missed this one...
Hopefully I get to catch up soon with ya Charlie!
Steve, hope all is well!

Guys send Glynna mine and siriusstoogie's love! :love: :laugh:

-Rob

Thank You Charlie......always a joy to smoke with great friends.

Sorry I missed it too, I got back from a two day cooking event down in Jersey on Wednesday and was just too exhausted to go...in other words I passed out on the couch...glad to hear you guys had a great time, I knew you would!!!