• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO Italia line

shund

While perusing through my local tobacconist's shop the other day I came across the new CAO Italia line. I picked up a Ciao and tossed it in my desktop humi to prime it for smoking. Before I light up, though, I'd like to get some input on this new stick.

Anyone here smoked one yet? So far, I've heard that they are a bit milder than the Brazilia line (of which I've only smoked the Pirahna), and have some earthier hints, but that's about it. Haven't really heard the good or bad of them.

Any thoughts?

shund said:
While perusing through my local tobacconist's shop the other day I came across the new CAO Italia line. I picked up a Ciao and tossed it in my desktop humi to prime it for smoking. Before I light up, though, I'd like to get some input on this new stick.

Anyone here smoked one yet? So far, I've heard that they are a bit milder than the Brazilia line (of which I've only smoked the Pirahna), and have some earthier hints, but that's about it. Haven't really heard the good or bad of them.

Any thoughts?
[snapback]149835[/snapback]​

If you like a spicy cigar, then you have scored...Otherwise go back to store buy entire box and send them to me... :D :laugh: ..I really like these, I have only had the Piazza though...Great stick!!..Oh yeah..send me some soon!! Thanks!! :thumbs:

I have liked all of them. My local shop has a deal where if you buy 3 boxes, ~$375 give or take, then they will throw in the humidor. Tempting, if I only had the scratch...

ALostTexan

im a big fan of the brazilia line, but i think after a few italias, they are my new favorite cao. pretty unique flavor. youll enjoy it.

The only one that I've smoked, I've liked. I'm thinking about picking up a box for the 'dor. CAO is one of my favorite manufacturers.

Gregor

By far my favorite CAO. Medium body, but very good flavor. I've been working through 1 box, and for see another 2 or 3 real soon.

Nic

ALostTexan said:
I have liked all of them. My local shop has a deal where if you buy 3 boxes, ~$375 give or take, then they will throw in the humidor. Tempting, if I only had the scratch...

ALostTexan
[snapback]149965[/snapback]​

that Italia Humi is sweet...I've seen them selling them for $250.00 for the humi only.

Well, back to the question at hand...

Here are a couple of links to past threads concerning the Cao Italia

1. CAO Italia - "Whatcha been smokin lately?"

2. Geratfull2day thread

3. Stewa070 thread

I really like them....It's a nice change from the Brazilia which tends to give me a harsh bitter taste near the end.

I think the Bralilia just needs some rest.really not much else to say they are a great and differant smoke

Love them!!! Must get all I can!!!

I like the gondola sized, I aint had any with any age, not even a week so maybe someday I will......Naw smoke them now....Must get more!!!

Jim

You are going to absolutely love it! It has a nice, oily sheen to it(hope you did the pinch test before you bought it) and it lit up wonderfully. No burn issues at all. It starts off very spicey and rough, then mellows out as you near the half way mark. An absolute delight! :thumbs: