CAO Odyssey 2000-2001

RyJ Smoker

Official Opus & Padron whore
Hey everyone! A good friend of mine just dropped by my office to gift me a cigar that I've never seen, nor heard of. It's a CAO Odyssey 2000-2001 and is in its own black coffin. I'd say it's a perfecto, ring gauge maybe 54, and length to be approx. 5.5 - 6".

Has anyone ever tried one of these, or know what I'm talking about? Any insight on this cigar would be greatly appreciated!

Jeffrey L.

Hey everyone! A good friend of mine just dropped by my office to gift me a cigar that I've never seen, nor heard of. It's a CAO Odyssey 2000-2001 and is in its own black coffin. I'd say it's a perfecto, ring gauge maybe 54, and length to be approx. 5.5 - 6".

Has anyone ever tried one of these, or know what I'm talking about? Any insight on this cigar would be greatly appreciated!

Jeffrey L.

They are out of production. I found it to be a tasty, creamy, but not very complex.

Enjoy.

RyJ Smoker

Official Opus & Padron whore
Thanks Julius! I think it's just going to go to sleep in my coolidor for a while.

Jeffrey L.

CigarMan Andy

Traveling Herf Man
One of my all time favorites. A great cigar, but out of production now. AAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

PSU OpusX

They were good in their prime. I find that they do not age well. The last ones that I had in my stash, were just bland.