• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CAO SEED TO SOUL

MOBIG

The best way to predict the future is to create it
Hey guys have you check out CAO seed to soul dvd after one watches this video one gets a whole new attitude to the cigar world, all the hands and time that goes into making fine a cigar is just great one just has to appreciate it. Just my thoughts. :whistling:

It was given to me by Jack at my local B&M i just watched it the other day and i have to say it is amazing to see what goes into every stick you smoke.

I should mass produce copies of this video onto small flash drives and hand it out when somebody asks me what is so different between cigarettes and cigars.

You are much nicer than I am... I just smile and nod. When the questioner (proper BOTL speak demands they are called Preguntones) extolls of the benefits of the cigarettes (as being cheaper and quicker to smoke) I also back away.

Truth is, I'm still learning what goes into making a cigar...

I should mass produce copies of this video onto small flash drives and hand it out when somebody asks me what is so different between cigarettes and cigars.

That's a great video. It adds a lot of insight into what i'm smoking. I only wished there was more to watch.

My friend got me the CAO sampler that came with the DVD. After watching it I really got into cigar smoking, being more appreciative of what actually went into growing the tobacco and rolling each cigar.

It's a real nice gift for anyone who is just developing an interest in cigars.

Just a newbie here ......I received this CD in a gift box sampler from my son a while back. The smokes were great and the cd was very informative. The information here is great!! Thanks.

Just got an American Anthem, I'll have to watch the vid while smoking this monster!