• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Caption contest

I was sure Jlada was gonna win!!

"BOOOO!!!!" *HISS!!!*

The judges have voted, and the winner is in.

DAMN it feeles good to be a GANGSTA

PM me your addy and I will get a package of smokes out to you. Thanks to everyone for their entries. I hope you all had as much fun as I did.

I was sure Tony had it!

You and your "secret judges" are douche bags!

Careful, Mr Balls. Don't make me come out there.
Yeah, yeah. All talk and no show!

Brent,

I was so looking forward to seeing at the Padron event. But as I can see, you won't be even allowed in the parking lot of Outlaw. I guess you can hook up later with me and the MN guys when we go for our annual the Beans are to Die For dinner :D

You're dead meat on a hook, bro! :) :sign: :sign: :sign:

Brad, you gotta admit some of the captions are funny! :)

Best,

Joe

Brent,

I was so looking forward to seeing at the Padron event. But as I can see, you won't be even allowed in the parking lot of Outlaw. I guess you can hook up later with me and the MN guys when we go for our annual the Beans are to Die For dinner :D

You're dead meat on a hook, bro! :) :sign: :sign: :sign:

Brad, you gotta admit some of the captions are funny! :)

Best,

Joe
I'd be having a good laugh at all of this if he had told me before he started it! I didn't have a clue this was going on until it was 4 pages into it!

Rigged! Jeff's was the best one! Only one that made me laugh out loud.

[/quote]
I'd be having a good laugh at all of this if he had told me before he started it! I didn't have a clue this was going on until it was 4 pages into it!
[/quote]

Hey Brent you're on your own. :rolleyes:

Brad what can he possibly do to make amends and be allowed to come to the Padron event? ;) BTw, congrats on the weight loss!

Best,

Joe

That's what I keep saying!! Someone paid those secret "judges" off!! :angry: Was it naked pictures of La Pequena?? :0

Rigged! Is he at least gonna pay his child support for all those kids?

That's what I keep saying!! Someone paid those secret "judges" off!! :angry:

Glad at least a couple people appreciate my humor :rolleyes:.

It's okay Jeff:

biggest%20fan.jpg

It's so true!! :sign: