• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Caption contest

You mean you haven't heard the story about the time I was so hungry I ate two of my fingers?

You think to yourself that having 3 fingers is sad, I don't even have a right hand........ :D :thumbs: :cool:

97X, bam! The future of rock 'n' roll. 97X, bam! The future of rock 'n' roll. 97X, bam! The future of rock 'n' roll...
Uh oh, fifteen minutes to Judge Wapner.

Tim

Flounder: What is my Delta Tau Chi name?
Bluto: Dorfman, I've thought long and hard about this your Delta Tau Chi name is... Flounder.
Flounder: Flounder?

And this ladies and gentleman is why you don't smoke the cigars with the "Green Mold" on the wrapper... You turn Gangsta. Sigh...

"he he he, I just crop dusted three guys, over there...he he he he...crop dusted.....heheheh"

btw, a big congratulations to brad!!! Looks like you have really lost some weight! great job man, keep it up!

My Momma used to say I was speical. I say "shut up B*tch, I'm da baddest muthaf*cka on this block. Westside 4 life"

By God, I'm 60, white, and smoke the baddest-ass cigars in the world. My career in Rap is just getting started. West-side!

Brad demonstrates the proper technique for using "the shocker" on a hermaphrodite.

I've got Tats, I've got Tats, Yaaaayyyy! I've got Tats, I've got Tats Yaaayyy..... Yaaayyy! You've got mail, I've got Tats, Yaaaayyyy!!!

edited cause I don't read so well

In other news, the gang wars between the Petes and the Dions escalated today as Brad "Big Balls" Oldham declared allegiance to Tatuaje. This event occurred shortly after Brad evaluated the headgear for the Dions, tin foil and all.

Follow the Propecia warning, or this could be your kid.