• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Car Wash

How do you wash/wax your car?

• I wash and wax myself by hand

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • I take it to the carwash

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • It gets washed everytime it rains

Votes: 19 36.5%

• Total voters
I like Mothers products... I need to find something good to treat the leather seats in my truck.

I still think TJ is being way too open about his personal grooming habits:

"How do you wash/wax your car?
I wash and wax myself by hand"

:0

I have a service that comes by to wash and wax mine. :cool:

sexy_car_wash_babe.jpg

~Boar

Ohhh...Lucille in cutoffs! :thumbs: :thumbs:

I'm really impressed you can apparently recognize her by her tush alone. :laugh:

~Boar

I still think TJ is being way too open about his personal grooming habits:

"How do you wash/wax your car?
I wash and wax myself by hand"

:0

Smells like bacon in here...........

Plus that's 100% natural, and she could apparently bake as well. If I ever find out she had a flat head, I'm going to murder Jeff Gourson.

I always wash by hand. The car just ends up much cleaner that way. And then I can dry it by hand so there are no water spots. Of course, owning a black car means I have to do this more often than most. But hey, that's love!

I have a service that comes by to wash and wax mine. :cool:

~Boar

Ohhh...Lucille in cutoffs! :thumbs: :thumbs:

I'm really impressed you can apparently recognize her by her tush alone. :laugh:

~Boar

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to see the real Lucille in cutoffs at this stage of the game.

Lucille in action

One of my all time favorite movies. That scene and the egg eating are spectacular. If anyone has not seen Cool Hand Luke, do yourself a favor and rent it. It is a classic - imho.

Where is the option for "I don't wash my car because the road grime cuts down on LIDAR reflectivity and because being unwashed makes it look slower than it is, as well as less conspicuously flashy which seems to engender far greater leeway from the officer during the times when I do actually get pulled over"?

I take our cars to the carwash once a week as I feel it wastes less water than if I do it by hand. I used to be fanatical about washing and detailing, but as life got busier, priorities with my time has changed all that.

Move to the windward side of the island and that'll go from once a week to once a month :sign:

If you really want the car to shine,,give it a clay bar treatment..look it up on you tube,,it's absolutely amazing

I used to wash my vehicles every week. Now I am down to every other week, and I do a full detail 2-3 times a year.

I use all Adam's Polishes products, and love them. All products are made here in the USA, and are very high quality.

I take our cars to the carwash once a week as I feel it wastes less water than if I do it by hand. I used to be fanatical about washing and detailing, but as life got busier, priorities with my time has changed all that.

Move to the windward side of the island and that'll go from once a week to once a month :sign:

I may have all that red dirt all over the car, but you got SALTWATER mixed in your winds! :p