• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Carlito's Way Samplers

I took the bait. I want to smoke an anejo in the worst way.

If you are really interested in the Anejo, I think there were a couple other samplers that included the standard Anejo whereas the Shark in the Carlito's way is not the same wrapper.

I smoked a cammie shark... it's way different than a regular anejo. For $10 a pop it's worth it. :thumbs:

Has anyone ordered a second round on the same card? I've used my two up. :rolleyes:

There is a sampler at holt's that has one. The carlos Jr. has one in it, but in that 5 pack I only want to try two of the sticks this pack has 4 i want to try. Anyone have one Shark I could buy from them? PM me if you do.

Okay I can stretch it out for a third one if I get another taker :whistling:

F'in Gouger!

All done here, thanks TB for getting the last set!

Good job TB, your going to love those smokes.

:cool:

Smokes? I thought I bought a set? I need an extra set for when my wife puts mine in her purse.

LOL

By the way if I sell a few more sets I can afford the $6,500 Fuentes humidor set.

Singles of those will be $150 with shipping included as I am preempting C-Bid on those! :cool:

Okay I can stretch it out for a third one if I get another taker :whistling:

F'in Gouger!

All done here, thanks TB for getting the last set!

Good job TB, your going to love those smokes.

:cool:

Smokes? I thought I bought a set? I need an extra set for when my wife puts mine in her purse.

LOL

By the way if I sell a few more sets I can afford the $6,500 Fuentes humidor set.

Singles of those will be $150 with shipping included as I am preempting C-Bid on those! :cool:

put me down for 2 of these, and i will even pay the shipping! ;)

I got my sampler today. Looks good. I am glad to have them as I was unable to get any other opus this year and really intrested in the Cammie Shark.

Back