• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Carlito's Way Samplers

The sampler is not listed on their website anymore so I had to call in for 3 more orders. It's hard not to order more! 5 total for me. The supply on these are getting low so get em' while you can! :cool:

The sampler is not listed on their website so I had to call in for 3 more orders. The supply of these are getting low so get em' while you can! :cool:

I couldn't find it online and was sad that I missed it. Just called in and order 2! Thanks for the heads up!

Curses!!

I just broke down and Called Holts... They still have a few in stock so I ordered one....

I have no real interest in the cammy Shark tho.. Anybody want to trade for a "regular" shark?

Yeah, I just got one, before they are gone. I guess the Billboard New Year sampler will have to wait till later.

Curses!!

I just broke down and Called Holts... They still have a few in stock so I ordered one....

I have no real interest in the cammy Shark tho.. Anybody want to trade for a "regular" shark?

Oh hell, I'll do it. :thumbs:

It is all your fault. The irony is I posted the original ISO for these back in November..... "No honey, its just another bomb from a guy named Holt!"