• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Casa BBS invaded!

Swissy

Livin' the retired life!
So 4 years ago I promised my nephew that if he graduated, I'd stand and cheer at his graduation. Well, the little bugger did it. So I took off for Arizona for his party, and since my flight took me thru Portland I checked to see if I could use my cashed in miles for a scheduled day layover in Portland. With no penalty I was able to! So I invaded Casa BBS in the Northwest! Since the graduation trip took precedence over the Padron event at the Outlaw, as well as the CP herf in Vegas, I might as well benefit somehow from this.

Tom... thank you brother for a GREAT time. You and you better half Lynn are surely the nicest and most gracious hosts I have had the pleasure of imposing myself upon... so far. :laugh: And my God... the cigars... the gin... and the port! WOW... thank you for sharing some of your bounty from the wine herf with me. I'm on the phone today to order some for myself :cool:

Some proof... starting early
P5050675.jpg

and going till night!
P5050680.jpg

(notice the different bottles? :laugh:

Tom... thanks Again. Between the Padron 80th... and the Taboada... and the Lonsdales... and the... and the... wow. I can't wait to someday repay the generosity. You are truely a first class BOTL :thumbs:

(Sphelling edit)

Jim, it's always our pleasure when we get to entertain you or your and your wife. Glad you got a decent "time out" in the rigors of travel, and that we got a chance to hook up and enjoy some of the "good stuff"..... :thumbs:

The very Best Regards, friend Jim - B.B.S.

Judging by the socks, is BBS on the right?

ROFL!!! :laugh:

Tom's the good looking gentlemen on the left with the blonde hair, and Jimbo's the dude with the Fireman stache'! Come on now!

Glad to see both of you guys had an excellent time. Gotta tell ya Tom, Jim's been yakking about your place for a little bit now, so if he soiled himself at your doorstep, pay him no mind please... :thumbs:

Good herfin' BOTLs!

Now that's the kind of layover one could used to. :)

Looks like you guys had a great time.

:thumbs:

Mmmmmm ...... Trantadue Port and cigars :thumbs: ...... and an 80th to boot?! That's living large!

:cool:

Looks like a good time was had by all.

Awesome!!! Tom is a great guy I have enjoyed smoking with him also!!!

Jim

Wow, you don't look anything like your avatar. :)

Neither do you.

But I am in fact Jimmy Buffett, so I do look like mine. :thumbs:

:laugh:
[/quote]

Okay, you got me. :0

Nice Swissy! Nice to enjoy the hospitality of BBS and Mrs. BBS! Can't wait to get up there myself

Looks like good times, nicely done! I will have to remeber to bring my house slippers the weekend after next. When in Rome the saying goes, or ( Casa BBS) :thumbs:

Jim sounds like Tom took good care of you on your lay over. Two great BOTLs having a great old time. :thumbs: