• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Casa de Montoya Backyard HERF

Not gonna make it as my son graduates on the 19th so we are more than likely going to be in Florida then....Maybe the next one!

I'm working night shift the weekend of the 11th. It's a no go for me. I'd take the day off, but I gotta save my PTO for my Hawaii trip in November.

Unless my schedule changes, I'm off for 7 days starting May 31st, so yes I'm free that day.  Opps that's my daughters 3rd Birthday (June 1st) the 2nd i'm free

Ok let's try to throw some dates out there. Date with most votes wins. May 11th, June 29, July 6, July 27th. Saturdays are usually best. Lets make this happen!

C

Holy sh*t Kendall, that is one full calendar! In, whatever the date! I can help cook, drink, eat and smoke.

C,
How about we do a Herf at your place in June or July and we can do one at my place the month you don't? I'll fire up the pit and BBQ. What do you think?

Heck we can do one in May, Kendall can't make it, so maybe we Herf at a shop?

Rock said:
C,
How about we do a Herf at your place in June or July and we can do one at my place the month you don't? I'll fire up the pit and BBQ. What do you think?

Heck we can do one in May, Kendall can't make it, so maybe we Herf at a shop?
If Kendall doesn't show up, we should consider that a win!

Sounds good I quite enjoy the drive up to Ft Collins. Lets make these happen!

C

I hate you all!!

Have a great time, and Pray to the Gods thT CJ can't make it......Douche!!...LOL....

Tim

Edwards in Ft Collins? BYOB and they are next door to Black Bottle Brewery. Except, you can only take growlers out the front door.